cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seem to have outdated Account Console

Antoine1
New Contributor III

Hello,

We have been testing for a long time with Databricks and are now going to run it in production.

Our tests were done over Databricks for AWS using the Standard plan and have since upgraded to the Premium plan.

One of the aims to upgrade plans was to be able to create multiple Workspaces.

But connecting to the Account Console, we aren't able to do so. The one we have look nothing like the ones in your documentation.

Here is what our Account Console looks like :

databricks_actual 

And here is the one we would like to use :

Databricks_should_look_like 

Has anyone already had this issue before ? If you did, how did you solve that ?

Could someone that has a "Premium" account confirm that we aren't seeing the right console?

Regards,

Antoine

9 REPLIES 9

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Antoine Chabran​ 

I think you are referring to Manage Account UI right.

You can create new workspace on AWS portal not from Manage Account

Antoine1
New Contributor III

Thank you very much for your answer.

I might have mixed both indeed.

Will look into our AWS portal regarding new workspaces.

Regarding the Manage Account UI, do you have any idea on how to switch from one to the other ? The way we have it right now doesn't allow us to create extra admin users, which makes it a single point of failure.

Regards,

Antoine

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Antoine Chabran​, you may need to contact Databricks support for further assistance.

imagePlease click on the Support case and raise a support ticket with us.

Antoine1
New Contributor III

Hello @Kaniz Fatma​ , thank you very much for your answer.

I have tried raising a support ticket, but wasn't able as I am not account admin.

I have asked our account administrator to do it, but here is what he is getting :

imageIs there anyway to have someone contacting us or looking into our issue ?

It is getting a bit urgent and aren't able to contact anyone from databricks.

Regards,

Antoine

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Antoine Chabran​, please get in touch with your admin. He must be able to give you access.

Antoine1
New Contributor III

Hello @Kaniz Fatma​ ,

The screenshot comes from our admin. He is the only one that has access to our Manage Account page, but he gets the error when trying to open a support ticket

This is causing us a major issue as it is blocking us pushing to production and also have an important audit soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Kaniz Fatma​ I'm the user that set up all of our Databricks and who has access to the (dated) admin console. Is there a way I can create a support ticket via another means?

Iain

Antoine1
New Contributor III

Hello,

Does anyone have a proper way of contacting support ?

As explained in some answers on this thread, we aren't able to create a support ticket in the help centre.

We have contacted our account executive 10 days ago, to try to understand why we can't create support ticket and he could help us with the issue we are facing, but still haven't got an answer.

I have also created a support ticket through the contact page (https://www.databricks.com/company/contact), but haven't heard from anyone either.

Does support exist ? We have tried getting help through 3 different means, and haven't heard back from anyone in the last 10 days.

Regards,

Antoine

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Antoine Chabran​ :

Can you send me the ticket that you raised and I shall follow up!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.