DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Credentials/badge not generated

akashsharma7119
Contributor

I completed my Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification on 16th March but still have not received the certificate.

Although I have raised a support ticket as well with "request number: 00294533" and "Unique TicketId: [ [ ref:_00D61JGc4._5008Y27BJn4:ref ] ] " which states that it will be received within 48 hours and now it's almost 3 days now.

@Nadia Elsayed​ @Vidula Khanna​ , Can you please help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

akashsharma7119
Contributor

Just to give an update here, I received the Badge today.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Akash Sharma​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ ,

I have already raised one with ticket number: 00294533 and I have stopped receiving response on that. To my surprise, I am not able to open a new ticket, everytime I submit, I never get the ticket details in my email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Akash Sharma​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ 

I am still having the issue and neither I have received the certificate/credentials nor I am receiving a proper response from the databricks team on my ticket.

@Kaniz Fatma​ @Nadia Elsayed​ 

Looking for some assistance here.

below are the tickets assigned to my case for your reference:

Ticket Number: #00294533 

Ticket Number: #00295141 

akashsharma7119
Contributor

Just to give an update here, I received the Badge today.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.