Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks community password window freezes (circle spins forever)

B4rt3k
New Contributor II

I couldn't log into my databricks account for a community version so I decided to reset my password. When I got the password reset link and inserted new password, the window just freezes and circle spins forever. What should I do? I wanted to access my saved notebooks which I use for learning, please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Bartosz Duzinkiewicz​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, then please email feedback@databricks.com for further assistance. 

Please write an email to help@databricks.com.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

B4rt3k
New Contributor II

@Vidula Khanna​  I hope that you mean that I should fill this from the link you sent me. I can see that on the website there is also submit case button but I can not log into my workspace there. That is why I filled the form on the screenshots, let me know if that is ok. Moreover I have noticed that the form itself dont have Databricks Community Edition category so I inserted my problem as Other, hope that it is okay.

image.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, then please email feedback@databricks.com for further assistance. 

Please write an email to help@databricks.com.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.