cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3) Exam got suspended. (24/08/2023)

Vamsi_Kiran
New Contributor

Hello Team,

My data bricks exam got suspended on 24th August 2023 and it is still in the suspended state.

While I was giving the exam first it was paused because of some video error even though camera is working perfectly fine. The support person contacted me and asked me to reboot the exam and start it again. I got the link, and I started the exam within 5 minutes it got paused again this time the support person asked me to show the entire room and keep my phone far away. I did everything they have told. After showing they told me to wait, and it got suspended. It didn't show any reason why it is suspended they told me to contact the exam platform but couldn't get anything from them as well. They said they cannot reschedule my exam and asked me to contact my test sponsor.

It all happened in starting 30 min only.

Username: vamsikiran246@gmail.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3)

Time: 25 August 2023 2200H Asia/Calcutta

I have raised a ticket in https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training, but I didn't receive any ticket number.

Please solve this issue. I really need to get the certification and it's really important for my project.

Thanks.

Regards

Tejendra Vamsi Kiran Bethapudi.

2 REPLIES 2

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Vamsi_Kiran Sorry to hear you had this issue. You should receive an email with a new time for you to complete your exam. Please raise another ticket with support if the scheduled time does not work for you and we will reschedule to a time that works for you. best of luck!

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

@Vamsi_Kiran also, this kryterion documentation is very helpful, so you can prepare your testing room: https://kryterion.my.site.com/support/s/article/How-to-Prepare-for-an-Online-Exam-Pre-check?language...

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group