cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks data engineer associate Exam (V3) got suspended.

Shravanshibu
New Contributor III

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting data engineer associate Exam (V3) certification. The Online proctoring is too pathetic, even eye movement in the screen is raised as suspesious. According to me the proctoring AI should validate eye movement by crosschecking whether the person is having some activity to that to part of screen using screen recording too. 

And I even shown my complete room to the guy and nothing was suspesious, they said ok.

Reason : 
I was using a new laptop, and my mouse was too fast. This resulted in me need to look at the next question button as the mouse always go beyond my expectation. This the AI was keeping notify that I have eye movements.

I have show my whole room, and nothing was found suspesious. You can also check my screen recording, if any. So you can understand that each time my eye movement go to right conner, I was clicking next button. Kindly let me know my results.
This certification is very important for me, kindly help the same to get assessed and certify me.
@Kaniz_Fatma 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shravanshibu
New Contributor III

@Cert-Team @Kaniz_Fatma Thank you, I was able to get my results.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shravanshibu, I apologise for your frustrating experience during the data engineer associate exam. Understandably, technical issues can sometimes affect the proctoring process. It's essential to contact the academy team to address your concerns and request a reassessment. They will reach out to you soon. They will be able to review your situation and provide guidance on the next steps. Good luck with your certification, and I hope the issue gets resolved promptly.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Shravanshibu Sorry to hear you have had issues. The support team is working on your case.

@Cert-Team @Kaniz_Fatma yet to get an final status on my ticket. Please consider this as a high priority case. 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Shravanshibu the support team submitted a request to the test vendor to submit your exam. Please allow 1-2 business days for this to process.

Shravanshibu
New Contributor III

@Cert-Team @Kaniz_Fatma Thank you, I was able to get my results.

Hi @Shravanshibu, Awesome, Thank you for your update.
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!