cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Review of Exam Suspension - Urgent

SwaranjaliKushw
New Contributor

Dear Team,

I trust this message finds you in good health. I am reaching out to formally request a reevaluation of the suspension of my recent exam. I firmly believe that my circumstances merit reconsideration, and I would like to provide some context to elucidate the situation.

I had applied for the Databricks Certified: Apache pyspark - 3.0 python on September 5, 2023. Initially, the exam was progressing smoothly for me. However, unexpectedly, the system issued an alert (despite my compliance with camera positioning and earnestly taking the test). Shortly after, another alert emerged, this time involving a proctor's request to view my surroundings. I promptly displayed my room, which revealed no suspicious activity, yet my test was suspended.

My earnest plea is for a thorough review of my case, with the hope that my exam suspension can be revoked, permitting me to complete the assessment under equitable and supervised conditions. I am fully committed to strictly abiding by all exam regulations and guidelines, ensuring there are no further breaches.

I genuinely appreciate your empathy and willingness to consider my predicament. Kindly inform me if there is any additional information or documentation required from my end to expedite the review process.

I have already initiated a support request using the following link: #https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-usReqType=trainin

Request Id: #00368662

I am earnestly eager to have this matter resolved as swiftly as possible, ideally within today, as numerous projects hinge on the completion of this certification.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Swaranjali Kushwaha

1 REPLY 1

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @SwaranjaliKushw Sorry to hear you had this issue! Our support team is great and they have told me they have rescheduled your exam. 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group