cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webassessor databricks login not working

Sud-Jaya
New Contributor II

https://webassessor.com/databricks

login not working / authenticating. tried the password reset option and reset the password. when logged back in faced the same login issue. tried multiple browsers, multiple machines and registered with few emails accounts to face the same issue at login. reached out to webassessor  support who asked me to reach out to databricks support. Databricks support in turn asked me to reach out to webassessor support. support from both is a JOKE.

5 REPLIES 5

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sud-Jaya sorry you are having issues. Our support team is escalating the issue with Krtyerion (Webassessor) to see what the issue is as we have not been able to identify what i causing the problem. 

Sud-Jaya
New Contributor II

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. the issue is not resolved. I am still not able to login. I tried creating multiple accounts but still the same. is there any workaround you can suggest?

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sud-Jaya our support team has been working with Krtyerion to troubleshoot, Krtyerion has not been able to identify a specific issue that is causing the problem. I would suggest reaching out to our support team again with the log IDs for each of your accounts, so that we can try to merge them and see if that will resolve the issue. Having multiple accounts can make it harder for us to resolve the issue. 

Sud-Jaya
New Contributor II

Hi, As you know the problem is not because of multiple IDs. I created multiple Ids because of this login issue to see if any of the account works. will be great if the login is resolved for this login i am using. 

MGencsoy
New Contributor II

I have the same issue. I have created an account but never get an email. Login not possible. Reset password not possible.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.