cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Asset Bundles - Failed to install provider

canbirlik
Visitor

Hello All,

When I try to deploy my bundle, I get the following error.

I can't edit the bundle.tf.json, I suppose it is created automatically. Does anyone have a solution for the same problem?

Many Thanks,

Can

$ databricks bundle deploy -t dev
Building my_project...
Uploading my_project-0.0.1+20241002.141507-py3-none-any.whl...
Uploading bundle files to /Users/XYZ/.bundle/my_project/dev/files...
Error: terraform init: exit status 1

Error: Failed to install provider

Error while installing databricks/databricks v1.52.0: could not query
provider registry for registry.terraform.io/databricks/databricks: failed to
retrieve authentication checksums for provider: the request failed after 2
attempts, please try again later: Get
"https://github.com/databricks/terraform-provider-databricks/releases/download/v1.52.0/terraform-prov...":
net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout
exceeded while awaiting headers)

1 REPLY 1

chris0991
New Contributor

Hi Can, you're encountering frustrating issues with your bundle deployment. Have you checked your internet connection or tried again later? Sometimes, a simple retry can help resolve authentication errors. Also, if you're looking for useful tools to enhance your projects, I recently came across 'Top Follow Apk'—it might be worth checking out! Hope you find a solution soon!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group