cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DataBricks Certification Exam Got Suspended. Require support for the same.

Kushal12345
New Contributor III

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st DataBricks certification. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times.. wasted my time and then suspended my exam, saying I have exceeded eye movement and just 7 minutes left in exam. I have faced technical issues in between and continuously seated from 7.30 pm till 11.25 pm and due to continue seeing in laptop screen sometimes I have seen downwards during exam. 

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means. Also, I want to request another chance if I don't clear in this attempt. 

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behaviour a from proctor. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: kushal.gupta@wissen.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3)

TIme: 22 Sep 19:30H Asia/Calcutta

Request id is #00374573

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Kushal Gupta

26 REPLIES 26

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @ariharansiva00 I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow 24-48 hours for a resolution.

Aravind7
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team 

Same issue happened with me 72 hours ago, but still no response. I am hoping for a response ASAP. Please assist regarding this.

Email id : @aravindmarrapu7901@gmail.com

Certification: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

Ticket id : #00482568

Hello @Aravind7 

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards

@cert_ops_team

Shaik1
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team  @Sujitha @Kaniz_Fatma 
Hello Team,

I had a terrible experience while attempting my Databricks certification. After 10 minutes of starting my exam, the proctor asked me to show my desk, my room, chair, bed etc., and my entire room  where I was attempting my exam and they asked me to show the entire room  by stopping at each wall for 5 seconds, literally wasted my time there, he/she was asking it multiple times, and like that after every 10 mins abruptly the proctor asked me to show the table, chair etc., and even from the start of the exam I was getting so many meaningless out of focus errors even though I was only looking at my screen, since by the continuous staring at the screen I had irritation in my eyes that's why I was closing my eyes and even then I was getting so many alerts, also even when I looked at the Next, Review All Button, which are at the bottom right of the screen I was getting these out of focus errors, and then suddenly the proctor suspended my exam saying that I had exceeded my eye movements and there are more alerts. I was only seeing the next or the review all button, then also I was getting these alerts, wasted most of my time and then they suspended my exam. They said that the answers I have attempted till now will be reviewed/submitted and I need to exit my exam immediately, but I did not get any result which means even the questions I have attempted in that time are not submitted / reviewed.

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means. Also, I want to request another chance if I don't clear in this attempt. This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behaviour a from proctor.

Please resolve this on high priority.

Below are details:

username: danish.shaik@latentview.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate 

TIme: 12 Aug 20:00H Asia/Calcutta

Request id is #00518322

Thanks.

Regards,

Danish

Shaik1
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team  @Sujitha @Kaniz_Fatma @Cert-TeamOPS @Cert-Bricks 
Hi Team,
It's more than 11 hours and I haven't received any mail regarding this. Kindly look into this matter with great concern. Either let me know the results or reschedule it. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Request id is #00518322

Hello @Shaik1 ,

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

Ankita04
New Contributor II

Same issue has happend with me today , can you please help rescheduling the exam ?
I was not involved in any unfair means by any chance. Ticket raised - 

Ticket No - 00524136 

Hello @Ankita04 ,

Room requirements

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

Same issue has happend with me on saturday (31st Aug 2024) , can you please help rescheduling the exam ? its been 2 days since it happened 
Ticket No : 00528219

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@narayana_r I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:
Room requirements

divya_p
Visitor

Hi Team,

I had a very weird and pathetic experience while taking the Databricks Associate Exam . I wasn't even moving my eyes and was sincerely giving the exam . While i was about to submit the exam a pop up came and mentioned to show me all the walls of the room and the area where the laptop was placed. I have no idea why the exam was suspended. It's very frustrating that while i was about to submit this happens ,  Either kindly let me submit the exam or reschedule it. 

Email ID : divyaranij.patil@epsilon.com

Certification : Databricks Certificate Associate Data Engineer 

Cert-TeamOPS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @divya_p ,

Room requirements

Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group