cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Unable to login to community edition

arun949290
New Contributor II

Hello there,

I have successfully created a databricks account and went to login to the community edition with the exact same login credentials as my account, but it tells me that the email/password are invalid. I can login with these same exact credentials for the regular databricks login, but not for the community edition. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Erik_L
Contributor II

Databricks Community Edition and Databricks are separate services. You have to create an account specific to community.

arun949290
New Contributor II

I have used the community edition link and signed up for and Iā€™m using the same password but it still says invalid email/password. Can you take a look and see what is happening with my account ? 

Godhuli
New Contributor II

same issue persists for me.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonā€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnā€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group