cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in at databricks partner-academy portal

ckough
New Contributor III

Hi there

I have used my company email to register an account for customer-academy.databricks.com a while back.

Now what I need to do is create an account with partner-academy.databricks.com using my company email too.

However when I register at partner-academy, it says my company email is already registered and asked me to get a password reset link I duly do so but the reset mail never reached me.

Are customer-academy and partner-academy accounts linked in any way?

How do I register for an account at partner-academy using my company email given I can't do it through normal sign-up?

Thanks,

ck

62 REPLIES 62

spyroscav
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ ,

I have already submitted a ticket, I have not heard back for over a month. This is why i reached out here. I would appreciate the help.

PratheekKV
New Contributor III

I too raised the ticket a long time ago. Didn't get any response

Juroy_Lim
New Contributor III

Hi, I am currently facing the same issue as you where I want to migrate my account from customer-academy to partner-academy.

Just want to know that are you still not getting any response yet from Databricks after submitting your ticket to the Training Team?

Juroy_Lim
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ ​,

I am also having the same issue. Can you please help me to change it as a partner?

I have dropped you an email at community@databricks.com about my company email and some other details that I have used it to register customer-academy. I want to change it to partner-academy.

Juroy_Lim
New Contributor III

Hi, my problem was solved yesterday! Thank you for all the helps.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear that. Thank you!

Pege
New Contributor II

Hey,

I would like to upgrade my account to the partner level as well

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Pekka Tiusanen​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

ashmi
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​  , I have the same issue. I need to change from customer to partner. Can you please help me with that?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ashmina Thayyil​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

ashmi
New Contributor III

Hi, that issue got resolved. I was using my personal mail id along with the company mail id( which I did for registering to customer academy) for registering to partner site. I used only the company mail id, and I was able to register. Thank you.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome!

I'm glad you were able to fix it on your own. Keep learning and making community easier for people to resolve such issues independently.

Vidya664
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ , I have the same issue.Can you change my account from customer to partner. ​

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vidyasri Katikadala​ , Thank you for contacting us regarding your account type change request. We understand you want to change your account from a customer to a partner.

Let us get back to you!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Vidyasri Katikadala​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.