cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cannot sign in at databricks partner-academy portal

ckough
New Contributor III

Hi there

I have used my company email to register an account for customer-academy.databricks.com a while back.

Now what I need to do is create an account with partner-academy.databricks.com using my company email too.

However when I register at partner-academy, it says my company email is already registered and asked me to get a password reset link I duly do so but the reset mail never reached me.

Are customer-academy and partner-academy accounts linked in any way?

How do I register for an account at partner-academy using my company email given I can't do it through normal sign-up?

Thanks,

ck

62 REPLIES 62

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Animesh Guptaโ€‹ , Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ !

paullima85
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹, I have the same issue and send a e-mail to community@databricks.com with my access data in Databricks Academy that need change. Can you please help me to change?

jvdonk
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ โ€‹ I also have the same problem, I wanna use the same details to log-in to partner academy portal. Could this be changed for me too? I have dropped an e-mail at community@databricks.com

Thank you in advance

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @johan van Donkโ€‹, Were you able to log in to your account?

satishnamu
New Contributor II

Cannot sign in at databricks partner-academy portal

Hi there

I have used my company email to register an account for customer-academy.databricks.com a while back.

Now what I need to do is create an account with partner-academy.databricks.com using my company email too.

However when I register at partner-academy, it says my company email is already registered and asked me to get a password reset link I duly do so but the reset mail never reached me.

Are customer-academy and partner-academy accounts linked in any way?

How do I register for an account at partner-academy using my company email given I can't do it through normal sign-up?

Thanks,

satish

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Satish Namuโ€‹, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

mjallouli
New Contributor III

i have the same problem can somebody help me to change my account from customer to partner

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Mohamed Ahmed JALLOULIโ€‹, Thank you for reaching out. Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training and our team will get back to you shortly. 

CC :- @Vartika Nainโ€‹, @Vidula Khannaโ€‹ 

mjallouli
New Contributor III

done, Thanks for the response i hope they reach out to me

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Mohamed Ahmed JALLOULIโ€‹ !

In case you don't receive an email, you can always reach out to the Community and we are here to help you.

mjallouli
New Contributor III

Thank you all, my account has been changed to partner account succesfully

@Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ i appreciate the help

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome!

Keep learning. Thanks!

PratheekKV
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ I'm also facing the same problem. My company is a databricks partner and I accidentally registered to the customer portal instead of Partner one. Could you please help me to migrate my account to Partner account?

spyroscav
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ I have the exact same us the people above.  My company is a databricks partner and i have already a customer academy account, and i want to migrate it to the partner academy portal. I have reached out to databricks support but haven't heard back for over a month. Can you assist me as you did with the others ?

thanks

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sai Pratheek KVDSNKโ€‹ and @Spyridon Cavadiasโ€‹,

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.