cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in at databricks partner-academy portal

ckough
New Contributor III

Hi there

I have used my company email to register an account for customer-academy.databricks.com a while back.

Now what I need to do is create an account with partner-academy.databricks.com using my company email too.

However when I register at partner-academy, it says my company email is already registered and asked me to get a password reset link I duly do so but the reset mail never reached me.

Are customer-academy and partner-academy accounts linked in any way?

How do I register for an account at partner-academy using my company email given I can't do it through normal sign-up?

Thanks,

ck

62 REPLIES 62

satishnamu
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​ , I have the same issue. How do I change from customer to partner?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Satish Namu​ and @Kevin Sames​ , Can you please drop an email at community@databricks.com?

annyineo
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ I am facing the same issue, have dropped an email at community@databricks.com, please help me as well. Many thanks!

Ganesh_1234
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ i have the same issue. how can i convert my customer-academy email to partner-academy

ManavK
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​  I also have the same problem, I wanna use the same details to log-in to partner academy portal. Can I change from Customer to Partner academy or link them ?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Manav Khanderiya​ , Yes, Indeed.

You can change from Customer to Partner academy. Let me do this for you.

ManavK
New Contributor III

Thankyou for your quick assistance. Where can I give you my customer academy portal details?

@Kaniz Fatma​ 

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Manav Khanderiya​ , You can email them at community@databricks.com.

ManavK
New Contributor III

I really appreciate your help @Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​ , my issue has been resolved.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Manav Khanderiya​ , That's quick. Congratulations !!

Ani
New Contributor III

Hello @Kaniz Fatma​ ,

Mam I am also facing similar issue. Can you please help me to change it "as a partner".

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Animesh Gupta​ , Thank you for reaching out. We can change your account from customer to partner. Please provide your relevant email I'd over my mail and our team will get in touch with you very soon. Thanks.

Ani
New Contributor III

Thank you for help. Can you please tell the mail-id where I have to send my id.

Is it community@databricks.com or any other?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Animesh Gupta​ , Yes, please drop an email at community@databricks.com.

Ani
New Contributor III

Thank you so much @Kaniz Fatma​  mam for the help. My issue is resolved.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.