cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLT DataPlaneException

bozhu
Contributor

I created an Azure Databricks workspace with my Visual Studio Subsciption, so far everything has been working as expected although I have requested to increase CPU core limit once.

I am now getting this "DataPlaneException" error in the DTL during "Waiting for resources" stage:

"error": {
        "exceptions": [
            {
                "class_name": "DataPlaneException",
                "message": "Failed to launch pipeline cluster 1116-023533-6bp5axog: Could not launch cluster due to cloud provider failures. azure_error_code: OperationNotAllowed, azure_error_message: Operation could not be completed as it results in exceeding approved standardFSF..."
            }
        ],
        "fatal": true
    }

Does anyone have a clue of what's happening here?

1 REPLY 1

karthik_p
Esteemed Contributor

@Bo Zhu​ can we get more error log, looks quota limit exceeded. did you get a chance to check quota in azure portal and see if cores exists for config that you selected. try to select another cluster config and validate

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!