Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all,My organization has changed our domain emails and now all databricks users can't login.We can only login into azure portal with our new dom...

LorenzoRovere
New Contributor II

Hi all,

My organization has changed our domain emails and now all databricks users can't login.

We can only login into azure portal with our new domain email.

The message is the following (using the new domain)

2022_06_08_14_41_25_Login_DatabricksI wonder if there is a way to upload all users' emails inside databricks, or how databricks handles this kind of changes. Out new emails are correctly configured on Azure AD.

Thanksin advance

2 REPLIES 2

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Lorenzo Rovere​ 

You can use the DB migration tool - https://github.com/mrchristine/db-migration

For eg., copy the notebooks of user1@olddomain.com to the folder of user1@newdomain.com, then the latter can execute the notebooks.

If you are unable to log in to the workspace of the old domain even for an admin user, then please raise a support ticket to address this.

LorenzoRovere
New Contributor II

Hi @Prabakar Ammeappin​ thanks for your response. I wanted to know if the domain name change is transparent within the same workspace. We don't need to migrate data, only replace old domain with new domain. Do you think this is possible?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.