Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spark Streaming with SASL_SSL Kafka throwing java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: dbfs:/mnt/**/kafka.client.truststore.imported.jks

mj2022
New Contributor III

I testing Spark Streaming working withSASL_SSL enabled kafka broker in a notebook.

as per this guide https://docs.databricks.com/spark/latest/structured-streaming/kafka.html

i have copied jsk files in an s3 bucket and mounted it in dbfs.

In notebook when i run dbutils.fs.head( jksPath), i can see file contents.

But when i run the spark streaming job throwing.

Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: dbfs:/mnt/xxxx/kafka.client.truststore.imported.jks
	at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:86)
	at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:102)
	at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:107)
	at sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:214)
	at java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:361)
	at java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:407)
	at java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newInputStream(FileSystemProvider.java:384)
	at java.nio.file.Files.newInputStream(Files.java:152)
	at kafkashaded.org.apache.kafka.common.security.ssl.DefaultSslEngineFactory$FileBasedStore.load(DefaultSslEngineFactory.java:370)kafkashaded.org.apache.kafka.common.security.ssl.SslFactory.instantiateSslEngineFactory(SslFactory.java:138)
	at kafkashaded.org.apache.kafka.common.security.ssl.SslFactory.configure(SslFactory.java:95)
	at kafkashaded.org.apache.kafka.common.network.SaslChannelBuilder.configure(SaslChannelBuilder.java:180)

I also installed org.apache.spark:spark-sql-kafka-0-10_2.12:3.2.1 in databricks cluster.

2 REPLIES 2

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Looking into it.

mj2022
New Contributor III

Thanks..Yes '/dbfs/mnt/xxxx/kafka.client.truststore.imported.jks'  path worked.

Also other workaround we got it working, is copy the file from s3 to filesystem using init script and use filepath.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.