The tensorboard profile board did not work. It shows loading data forever

image (17)
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
User16752239289
Valued Contributor
  • 1 kudos

This is due to a issue reported here : https://github.com/tensorflow/profiler/issues/344The DBR 8.4ML comes with Tensor flow 2.5 and the latest version of tensorboard-plugin-profile is 2.4.To workaround the issue, you can add option --load_fast=false...

• 1 kudos
rami1
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data bricks Write Performance

I have a requirement to replay ingestion from landing data and build silver table. I am trying to write delta file from raw Avro files based in landing zone. The raw files are located in folder based on date. I am currently using streaming to read d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
TyronZerafa
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Integrating with Prometheus

How can I integrate Databricks clusters with Prometheus? I tried adding the following Spark property to my cluster but cannot find the Prometheus metrics endpoints. Any thoughts? spark.ui.prometheus.enabled = true

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos
AbhishekBreeks
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Host a Star Schema Data Warehouse on Azure Databricks

Hello, Is it a good idea to Host a Schema Data Warehouse on Azure Databricks database itself. Usually we use Azure Databricks to Prep the data and then Host it on Azure Sql Database. However question is can we not Host the data on Azure Databricks i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
WhatIsHappening
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pandas Forward Fill Based on Keyword

Hello! I am trying to forward fill a column in a Pandas dataframe based on a keyword. I have come up with: pdf_df['EEName_TEST'] = pdf_df['EEName_TEST'].str.contains('Name:').ffill() This gives me a boolean result but I still can't figure out what ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
stramzik
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to mount datalake gen1 to databricks

I was mounting the Datalake Gen1 to Databricks for accessing and processing files, The below code was working great for the past 1 year and all of a sudden I'm getting an errorconfigs = {"df.adl.oauth2.access.token.provider.type": "ClientCredential"...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
stramzik
New Contributor II
  • 1 kudos

bumping up the thread

• 1 kudos
akj2784
by New Contributor II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to connect PostgreSQL from Databricks

I am trying to connect PostgreSQL from Azure Databricks. I am using the below code to connect. jdbcHostname = "Test" jdbcPort = 1234 jdbcDatabase = "Test1" jdbcUrl = "jdbc:postgresql://{0}:{1}/{2}".format(jdbcHostname, jdbcPort, jdbcDatabase) Conn...

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

@Javier De La Torre do you really need two-way SSL (verify-full)? In most cases one way SSL (sslmode=require) should be enough. @akj2784​  When you say "Connection was successful", where do you mean you established a successful connection? You might...

• 1 kudos
10 More Replies
alecdavis47
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

databricks-connect without using cluster

For those of you who use databricks-connect probably know that it’s a great tool to use the power of spark/databricks, while executing/debugging code (and having proper git integration) from your favorite IDE. However, when you want to test somethin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
nolanreilly
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to read a custom pipeline? (Scala)

I have created a custom transformer to be used in a ml pipeline. I was able to write the pipeline to storage by extending the transformer class with DefaultParamsWritable. Reading the pipeline back in however, does not seem possible in Scala. I have...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors