Contributor III

when I'm trying to access my account it gives me

Invalid email address or password

Note: Emails/usernames are case-sensitive

76 REPLIES 76

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Mohamed Azzam​ , That's awesome. Congratulations!

TCS461881
New Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ @Prabakar Ammeappin​ 

Hi Kaniz, Prabhakar,

I am facing the exact same issue since last 1 hour. I am not able to login and have many workbooks in my data bricks community account. I tried using forgot password link but not getting any email. Also, I am pretty sure that I am inputting the correct email and password.

Please help me resolve my issue. My email is ***

Regards,

Sachin

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sachin Goyal​ , Noted your email I'd. You'll be helped definitely. I'll relay this to the concerned team. Thanks.

Void7321
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ and @Prabakar Ammeappin​ ! 

Databricks Community has always worked great for me, but today while using it, my account has been disconnected and whenever I try to login I get a message that my email or password is incorrect. I tried to log into my account through the Databricks.com website and there I can, but I need to log into my databricks community account, my codes are there, I can't lose them. I saw that some people in this topic had the same problem as me and you were able to help them, if you can help me too, I'm grateful. Thanks!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Otavio Oliveira​ , I understand your concern regarding your codes. Please don't worry about it. It'll be restored as soon as you get access to your account. I'll be relaying this to the concerned team. You can reach me out over my email in case of any other issues or concerns. Thanks.

Void7321
New Contributor II

Thank you very much, @Kaniz Fatma​ . Hope I can access my account soon. 🙂

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Otavio Oliveira​ ,Indeed. Thanks for being patient while we sort this out.

bcielecki
New Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ I am also not able to access my account. I am having exactly the same issue as people above...

Please help me to fix it.

Azam
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​ and @Prabakar (Databricks)​ !

I am also not able to access my account. I am having exactly the same issue as people above...

Please help.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Azam Tamboli​ , Please mail me the email address with which you were accessing your CE account.

bcielecki
New Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ how should I send you email? I do not see your email id or any "Private Message" option here.

My email id in databricks is the same as in my profile here (on this forum).

Azam
New Contributor III

Hello Kaniz Fatma,

My email id to access community account is "MyDataCommunitydbc@outlook.com". Please share your email id if I have to send you any more details.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bartłomiej Cielecki​ and @Azam Tamboli​ , Please send your email address along with the problems and screenshots to @kaniz.fatma@databricks.com.

piress
New Contributor III

I have this same problem with my account, also I created a new one but is still showing error in the password, please Help me.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please send your email address along with the problems and screenshots to @kaniz.fatma@databricks.com.