cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Launch the Exam

Sreelakshmi
Visitor

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st Data Bricks certification. I had my exam at 9.00AM IST. When I was trying to launch the exam it was loading for a long time and till 9.30 AM IST it was just loading(Attached the screenshots). After that I didn't have option to Launch the exam. I have also raised a two support request ticket but I didn't get any help from them.

Sreelakshmi_0-1727256126674.pngSreelakshmi_1-1727256560796.png

I want to the team to reschedule my exam since I didn't attempt the exam. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

kindly help me in this scenario @Cert-Team @Kaniz_Fatma @Cert-Team @Sujitha 

Below are details:

username: ao.sreelakshmi@latentview.com

Exam: Data bricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

Time: 25 September 09:00 Asia/Calcutta

Request: #00540807 and #00540811

Ref: ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp0CKV7F:ref and ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp0CKV7F:ref

Regards, 

Sreelakshmi

1 REPLY 1

Anushree_Tatode

Hi @Sreelakshmi 
Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.
To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours). 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group