Did you mean: 

I can't access to my account

mohazzam
Contributor III

when I'm trying to access my account it gives me

Invalid email address or password

Note: Emails/usernames are case-sensitive

77 REPLIES 77

Okay I'm waiting after I receive the email I will inform you.

Sure, Thanks.

imovila
New Contributor II

I have the same problem with my login. Thank you !

Thank u very very very much the problem solved

That's awesome.

Hi Kaniz,

I am also facing the same issue, If you can help please help, I am waiting for so many days, I am not getting any sort of help from Databricks team.

I shall be thankful to you.

Hi @Navneet Ghosh​ , We're looking into it. Please bear with us while we sort this out. Thanks.

Hi Kaniz,

I am also facing issue while logging into the academy portal. I am not able to login and also i am not getting the password reset link to reset my password. Please help me in assisting this.

Thanks

Joshua

Hi @Joshua Premdev James​ ,

Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

Hi @Kaniz Fatma​ 

I am still facing this issue. The password reset doesn't work. I am not getting password reset link in my email and i am not able to reset my password. Kindly assist me on this.

Thanks

Josh

Hi @Joshua Premdev James​ , We're working on it. Please wait while we fix it. Thanks.

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Mohamed Azzam​ , additionally I wanted to add that, your account won't be deleted without prior notice. So it should be a password reset problem.

Further, as per CE terms&conditions, you must limit Your Content to only that data and other information that you can afford to lose.

Dear please note I can't access or password reset to my account from Friday untill now

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mohamed Azzam​ - Have you been able to access your account?

Yes

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group