cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get Started Discussions
Start your journey with Databricks by joining discussions on getting started guides, tutorials, and introductory topics. Connect with beginners and experts alike to kickstart your Databricks experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.databricks.NotebookExecutionException: FAILED

EcuaCrisCar
New Contributor III

I am running the comparisons but I get an error, I am working from a databricks notebook.

Could someone help me to solve the following error:

com.databricks.WorkflowException: com.databricks.NotebookExecutionException: FAILED: Notebook not found: /users/cuenta_user/user/Tests

code used:

if((cli_vig > rang_min_acept) and (cli_vig < rang_max_acept)):
    status = dbutils.notebook.run("Tests", 120,{'arguments':'success'})
else:
    status = ('No execute')

I tell them that the notebook does exist, but it gives me the error as if it did not exist and is in the same directory, that is, if it exists, I would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your answer, I tell you that I got the path from the location with the right click on the three buttons found in my Copy>Path workspace, there was no problem with that, and about the py file, well databricks saves it as a Notebook type so what I did was just restart the databricks session and try again, it was fixed. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

two things that come to mind:

1. the notebook resides on another path than '/users/cuenta_user/user/Tests'
2. the notebook is not saved as a notebook but rather as an ordinary python file

Thanks for your answer, I tell you that I got the path from the location with the right click on the three buttons found in my Copy>Path workspace, there was no problem with that, and about the py file, well databricks saves it as a Notebook type so what I did was just restart the databricks session and try again, it was fixed. Thank you.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!