cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nidhigarg
by New Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Databricks exam got suspended

Hi Team,My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 2) exam got suspended on 30th July and it is in progress state.I was there continuously in front of the camera and suddenly the alert appeared, and support person asked me to show the f...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Pranay_6
Visitor
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Cert-Team,My Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam got suspended on 19th Sept 2024. I was continuously in front of the camera and when I am trying to submit the exam and proctor asked me to show my table and then entire room. I have shown the e...

• 1 kudos
11 More Replies
databricks_ml
by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ML Associate Exam got suspended

Hi Team,I was a couple questions into the exam and my test got suspended with an initial warning of my eyes wandering too much away from screen. However, the questions were of the length of a paragraph (around 5-7 lines each) due to which the system ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
databricksMLE
New Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Hey @Cert-TeamOPS ,Thanks for the response, I was unable to submit a case so i sent out a mail (#00538072 ) . I had not intentionally violated anything so if you could please provide quick assistance, That would be helpful.

• 0 kudos
6 More Replies
Aashutosh15
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Certificate not received

Dear Certifications Team, I  completed the course on Generative AI and have not received my certificate and badge yet. Request your help to resolve this issue. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hello @Aashutosh15 Results are shared immediately at the conclusion of the assessment. For those who successfully pass, you will receive an email with your digital badge from Accredible, and it can be accessed at credentials.databricks.com.

• 0 kudos
DBKENGR
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Courses for Certification preparation

Hello,  I used to see courses for certifications available free. I no longer see in the new and changed environment. If we still have free on-demand training courses available online for certification preparation could someone help me where to find t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hello @DBKENGR , Thank you for reaching out to the Databricks Community! We recommend starting with Databricks' foundational courses to build a strong understanding. As you progress, explore advanced topics. Visit our website for detailed course info...

• 0 kudos
ashwinbhalerao
by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Databricks exam got suspended

Hi team,My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam got suspended with 30 minutes left to the test and few questions unanswered. I had also shown my exam room to the proctor. My exam got suspended due to eye movement. I was not moving my ...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Tanmay061
New Contributor
  • 1 kudos

I had my Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python on 18th Sep 2024, 8:15 am IST. My exam got suspended stating that I am looking away from screen after every 2 min, but I was looking at the screen the entire time. The qu...

• 1 kudos
9 More Replies
Tanmay061
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exam got Suspended

I had my Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python on 18th Sep 2024, 8:15 am IST. My exam got suspended stating that I am looking away from screen after every 2 min, but I was looking at the screen the entire time. The qu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hello @Tanmay061 ,Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support! We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime...

• 0 kudos
Jahnavi1308
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding Certification exam Vouchers/Coupons

Hello Team,I am reaching out to you regarding what is the process of getting any free vouchers or coupons for cerification exam. please let me know how to get those.Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Jahnavi1308
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

I am unable to access webpage and it is showing access denied.

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
NA1
by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Free voucher or 75% off voucher

Hi Team,Am planning to data engineer associate certification, How can i get 75% off voucher? Is there any training regarding this? If yes, can u please share the link?

• 7 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
prax89
New Contributor
  • 3 kudos

Thank you for reaching out! Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=trainingand our team will get back to you 

• 3 kudos
6 More Replies
michalklucz
by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

access denied for S3 sources for course materials

I've joined the Apache spark for Data Analysts course.I am in the module 3: https://www.coursera.org/learn/apache-spark-sql-for-data-analysts/lecture/jNNcZ/using-course-materialsWhenever I am trying to create the structure on my cluster I receive a p...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh_Tiwari
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @michalklucz , I am following-up on this discussion. Is the issue stands resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks Rishabh

• 1 kudos
6 More Replies
Apromit
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Certification Registration clarification

Hi All,I am interested to complete some fundamental databricks certification, for example "Learn Lakehouse Fundamentals". So when I am going for that it's asking for some details before starting with it.So now my only concern is, while registering wh...

databrciks.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Apromit If you are referrng to this form: https://www.databricks.com/resources/learn/training/lakehouse-fundamentals, that is just to give you access to free training. It is not giving you access to our LMS with other courses, just this course. I...

• 0 kudos
Akhil98
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guidance to get a voucher for certification

Dear community,        I'm a student who is eager to enhance my skills in data engineering and analytics by obtaining certification as a Databricks Data Engineer Associate. Would it be possible to receive a free discount voucher for the exam to suppo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hello @Akhil98 , Thank you for reaching out to the Databricks Community! We recommend you to kindly visit our Webpage. for discount certification vouchers. Best of luck with your learning journey! Thanks & Regards@Cert_TeamOPS

• 0 kudos
Umark
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request for Databricks Certification Voucher

Hello Sir,My name is Umar. I recently watched your video and found it very informative. I have completed my B.Tech and am in the process of joining a company that requires a Databricks certification.I am reaching out to request a voucher for the Data...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hello @Umark , Thank you for reaching out to the Databricks Community! We recommend you to kindly visit our Webpage. for discount certification vouchers. Best of luck with your learning journey! Thanks & Regards@Cert_TeamOPS

• 0 kudos
rohin2400
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Fundamental Accreditation not working

Hello - it seems that the link to the Fundamentals accreditation test is not working for me. I keep getting a 403 error - you do not have permission to access this page. I am logged into my work email partner academy profile, and others seem to be ab...

rohin2400_0-1726131852764.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hi @rohin2400 sorry to hear you are having this issue. Please file a ticket with the support team, they are the best team to help resolve the issue. cc: @Cert-TeamOPS 

• 0 kudos
Umair_Hussain
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks exam got suspended

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam got suspended on 13th Sep, today and it is in progress state.Support person asked me to show the full table and I have shown the entire room and table. And I am not sure why the support person stil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hello @Umair_Hussain , Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support! We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the mea...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
jgc009
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

discount vouchers

hi, i have recently cleared data engineer associate certification now i want to do data engineer professional, can i get any discount vouchers

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-TeamOPS
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hello @jgc009 , Thank you for reaching out to the Databricks Community! We recommend you to kindly visit our Webpage. for discount certification vouchers. Best of luck with your learning journey! Thanks & Regards@Cert_TeamOPS

• 0 kudos

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group
Labels