cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
Dive into the world of machine learning on the Databricks platform. Explore discussions on algorithms, model training, deployment, and more. Connect with ML enthusiasts and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data + AI Summit 2024 - Data Science & Machine Learning

Forum Posts

ScyLukb
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Model serving with custom pip index URL

An mlflow model was logged with a custom pip requirements file which contains package versions (mlflow==2.11.3), as well as a custom --index-url. However model serving during the "Initializing model enviroment" step tries to pip install mlflow==2.2.2...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
lchicoma
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error to create an endpoint of databricks with 2 primary keys online table

I have a delta table that has a primary key conformed by 2 fields (accountId,ruleModelVersionDesc) and I have also created an online table that has the same primary key, but when I create a feature spec to create an endpoint I get the following error...

Machine Learning
enpoints
featurespec
fetureserving
MachineLearning
onlinetabl
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Djay101
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do we log without a dbfs for MLFlow models.

Hi Databricks Team,We are planning a UC Migration for a customer who currently has around 500 experiments, each with multiple runs. These experiments are registered and MLflow is logging to DBFS locations. However, we have not found any documentation...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Visakh_Vijayan
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Uninstall whl file from databricks cluster via CLI

Hello, we have a need to uninstall older versions of whl files from personal cluster via databricks CLI - could you please provide the exact command to be used here. We tried with many found on the documentations but none of them worked to do the act...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
szymon_dybczak
Contributor
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Visakh_Vijayan ,Did you try to use databricks libraries uninstall? It's exactly crafted for this purposedatabricks libraries uninstall --json YOUR_JSON_WITH_REQUEST_BODYAlso, when you uninstall a library from a cluster, the library is removed onl...

• 2 kudos
4 More Replies
NielsMH
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem switching profile when using databricks cli

HiI have installed databricks CLI and have created some different profiles, and havnt had any problems until now. When i try to use a specific profile with my commands using the --profile flag, fx "databricks secrets list-scopes --profile prod" i enc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
szymon_dybczak
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Hi @NielsMH ,By default, the Databricks CLI looks for the .databrickscfg file in your ~ (your user home) folder on Unix. You can try to delete this file and run configuration process again.You can also use describe command to check what credentials a...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
semsim
by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't query Legacy Serving Endpoint

Hi,I was able to deploy an endpoint using legacy serving (It's the only option we have to deploy endpoints in DB). Now I am having trouble querying the endpoint itself. When I try to query it I get the following error:    Here is the code I am using ...

semsim_0-1726245119742.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
dzhou
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

machine learning compute cluster?

can the community edition be allowed to create a machine learning compute cluster?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
michael569gardn
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

No, most of the platforms, including services like Azure and Databricks, are not able to allow the creation of a machine learning compute cluster on this community edition. Most of these editions allow only basic features and resources enough to expl...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Anonymous
by Not applicable
  • 72 replies
  • 13 kudos

Community Edition Login Issues Below is a list of troubleshooting steps for failing to login with email/password at community.cloud.databricks.com:   ...

Community Edition Login Issues   Below  is a list of troubleshooting steps for failing to login with email/password at community.cloud.databricks.com:       Troubleshooting Tips If this is your first time logging in, ensure that you did indeed sign u...

Image Image Image
  • 72 replies
  • 13 kudos
Latest Reply
MKSodhi
New Contributor II
  • 13 kudos

Hello,I am unable to log into my Community Edition account. When I try to use my email and password, I receive the message: "You entered an invalid email or password." However, this cannot be the case as I just created the account yesterday.

• 13 kudos
71 More Replies
KailashLohar
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DatabricksApiException Error in Microsoft Azure Databricks

I am doing a course on Machine Learning Associate course , at the starting itseld i am getting error while running in Azure Databricks.Can somebody help me in solving this error.

Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 9.37.57 AM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
KailashLohar
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Tried every above method, nothing worked.Problem still remain same.

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
Kasen
by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multi-tenant recommendation system (Machine learning)

Hello,I am looking to build a multi-tenant machine learning recommender system in Azure Databricks. The idea is to have a single shared model, where each tenant can use the same model to train on their own unique dataset. Essentially, while the model...

Machine Learning
machine learning
multi-tenant
recommendation
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
NielsMH
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Using variables with Databricks Asset Bundles not working

Hi EveryoneI am using the default Databricks Asset Bundle. All is good except i can get stage dependt variables to work.i have a bundle config file that looks like the below, where i have defined variables for each stage.bundle: name: xxxxx includ...

• 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
NielsMH
New Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

Hi Slash. That was indeed the problem. Thanks!

• 3 kudos
2 More Replies

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group
Labels