• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
amr
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Yes, Databricks support instance pools that will come from your reserved instance from Microsoft (provided you have an agreement), make sure your instance is on-demand to benefit from that, the other way to get cheaper VMs is to use Spot instances, t...

• 0 kudos
User16869510359
by Esteemed Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
amr
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Koalas lets you run your scikit-learn code, which typically runs on one node, to a cluster of multiple nodes, and all you need to do is to change the python import from scikit-learn to Koalas, and you will have an ML code that runs on multiple nodes ...

• 0 kudos
User16826992666
by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to enable encryption in between worker nodes?

I have a security requirement to encrypt all data when it is in transit. I am wondering if there is a setting I can use to enable encryption of the data during shuffles between the worker nodes.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
amr
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Inter-node encryption is a requirement for HIPPA compliance, reach out to your account management team and ask them for HIPPA compliant shards.

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
User16826994223
by Honored Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
User16826994223
Honored Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

which are a special type of column whose values are automatically generated based on a user-specified function over other columns in the Delta table. You can use most built-in SQL functions to generate the values of these generated columns. For examp...

• 2 kudos
User16826994223
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
User16826994223
Honored Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

# providing a starting version spark.readStream.format("delta") \ .option("readChangeFeed", "true") \ .option("startingVersion", 0) \ .table("myDeltaTable")   # providing a starting timestamp spark.readStream.format("delta") \ .option("readCh...

• 1 kudos
User16826994223
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
User16826994223
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

ou must explicitly enable the change data feed option using one of the following methods:New table: Set the table property  delta.enableChangeDataFeed = true in the CREATE TABLE command.CREATE TABLE student (id INT, name STRING, age INT) TBLPROPERTIE...

• 0 kudos
User16826994223
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! prerequisite for SCIM provisioning

Hi Team Want to know what is the prerequisite for provisioning SCIM provisisoning in Azure

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
User16826994223
Honored Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Your Azure Databricks account must have the Azure Databricks Premium Plan.Your Azure Active Directory account must be a Premium edition account.You must be a global administrator for the Azure Active Directory account.

• 1 kudos
User16826994223
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
User16826994223
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Design to honor API and other limits of the platform.• Max API calls/ hr = 1500• Jobs per hour per workspace = 1000• Maximum concurrent Notebooks per cluster = 145

• 0 kudos
User16826994223
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can we convert non NPIP to NPIP works space

Hi I have a cluster which I created as NON NPIP initially on Azure , But I want to change it To NPIP , I am searching on portal to change but I am not seeing any optopn to change, is it possible or do I need to create a Complete different workspa...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
User16826994223
Honored Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

if you deployed a workspace with NPIP unchecked, you can't convert this to a NPIP workspace (unless something has changed that I was not aware of since a month ago). You'll have to redeploy the workspace with NPIP. NPIP should be a default for all de...

• 1 kudos
User16826994223
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this trigger supported -- trigger(Trigger.Continuous("1 second"))

Does delta file format support the continous trigger streaming as a sink?.trigger(Trigger.Continuous("1 second"))Can't find a document around itIn the spark documentation, I could see that below mentioned sinks are supported:Sinks:Kafka sink: All opt...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
User16826994223
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Nope This is not supported with delta file format

• 0 kudos
User16826994223
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! If multiple streams as jar is running and one fail will it fails others also

Hi Team, IHAC who is running multiple stream in the jar based job, one of the streams got terminated, but other streams are processing without termination.Is this know behaviour in case of jar based streaming application? Any insight please? (edited)

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
User16826994223
Honored Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Failure in any of the active streaming queries causes the active run to fail and terminate all the other streaming queries. You do not need to use  streamingQuery.awaitTermination()or spark.streams.awaitAnyTermination() at the end of your notebook. ...

• 1 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors