Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paradox_Parijat
by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Didn't receive Databricks badge

I just completed the Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals exam, but while redirecting to credentials.databricks.com. I'm not able to find any badge provided to me for completion. Can you help me out? @Vidula Khanna​ 

• 7 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
sher
Valued Contributor II
  • 4 kudos

check your mail. yesterday I have completed they shared me through registered email

• 4 kudos
6 More Replies
Mafofola
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am using databricks trying to login​

Am using databricks trying to login​

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Ige Makanjuola​ Hope everything is going great.Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us s...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
User16752244127
by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Databricks public roadmap

Where can we see when what feature is expected? can you share the schedule?

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Frank Munz​ Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.Your feedback w...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
ashish577
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos

Is it not possible to create multiple tables on same location in unity catalog?

I have tried 2 tables with different catalogs, schemas, column names and it throws LOCATION_OVERLAP. In spark we can create as many tables as needed on the same location.

• 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 5 kudos

Hi @Ashish Singh​ I'm sorry you could not find a solution to your problem in the answers provided.Our community strives to provide helpful and accurate information, but sometimes an immediate solution may only be available for some issues.I suggest p...

• 5 kudos
4 More Replies
Alyayman
by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Level of databricks spark certificate exam

I am willing to take spark certificate exam , i have solved the practice test and it was very good , but i am afraid that the level of exam is harder than the practice exam . So does it really harder ?

• 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Aly Ayman​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers you...

• 3 kudos
2 More Replies
Sangram
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Turn on full screen for databricks training videos

It seems full screen option for databricks training videos are turned off. How to turn it on ?

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Sangram Mohanty​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Th...

• 2 kudos
2 More Replies
User16752244127
by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DLT Security in Transit and in Rest

do you have docs that explain more specifics? is it end-to-end encrypted in transit? for in rest, is it just the encryption we get from e.g. S3?

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Frank Munz​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 1 kudos
2 More Replies
Elon
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

When are you gonna fix this site?

Unacceptable user experience for this forum: What markdown support?My colleagues agree the email verification looks sketchy.The website is SUPER slow. (10-56 seconds per page)Uses color red for email verified?!No feedback on repeated logins.The fonts...

ugly slow great 2023-03-15_10-09 databricks-smarting
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 6 kudos

Hi @Elon Musk​ Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.Your feedback wi...

• 6 kudos
1 More Replies
sanq
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 7 kudos

what formatter is used to format SQL cell in databricks

Databricks launched formatter Black which formats python cells, I can also see SQL cell getting formatted, but not sure which formatter is being used for SQL cell formatting. No clarity given on docs.

• 3 replies
  • 7 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 7 kudos

Hi @SANJAY qq​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 7 kudos
2 More Replies
Unilever
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

I would like to get rid of the error

the SPN we use for the mount points has access to the dataset in question, but for some reason I get this errorPlease find the attached screenshot for the error details.

Screenshot (4)
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @sai chandu palkapati​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from y...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
bd
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Job aborted due to stage failure: ModuleNotFoundError

I'm getting this Failure Reason on a fairly simple streaming job. I'm running the job in a notebook. The notebook relies on a python module that I'm syncing to DBFS with `dbx`. Within the notebook generally, the module is available, i.e. `import mymo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Benjamin Dean​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Than...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
Dayaa
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Load data into Azure SQL Database from Azure Databricks ( restricted table not a whole workspace tables)

Hi ,I want to share limited tables in my databricks workspace and users will connect to my databricks through Azure Data factory and will load data into Azure SQL. Is this possible using Delta Sharing? Or any other method or tool?

• 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Dayananthan Marimuthu​ Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.Your...

• 3 kudos
2 More Replies
Arunsundar
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

The possibility of finding the workload dynamically and spin up the cluster based on the workload

Hi Team,Good morning. I would like to understand if there is a possibility to determine the workload automatically through code (data load from a file to a table, determine the file size, kind of a benchmark that we can check), based on which we can ...

• 5 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 4 kudos

Hi @Arunsundar Muthumanickam​ â€‹â€‹, We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Vigneshraja Palaniraj​ and @Debayan Mukherjee​​, and I was checking back to see if her suggestions helped you.Or else, If you have any solution, please share it...

• 4 kudos
4 More Replies
ossinova
by Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

PIVOT on month and quarter

I want to simplify this query:SELECT year(EntryDate) Year, AccountNumber, sum(CreditBase - DebitBase) FILTER(WHERE month(EntryDate) = 1) AS jan_total, sum(CreditBase - DebitBase) FILTER(WHERE month(EntryDate) = 2) AS feb_total, sum(CreditBase - Debi...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Oscar Dyremyhr​, We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Lakshay Goel​ â€‹, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to ...

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
Harun
by Honored Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

how to load structured stream data into delta table whose location is in ADLS Gen2

Hi All,I am working on a streaming data processing. As a intial step i have read the data from azure eventhub using readstream. now i want to writestream this into a delta table. My requirement is, The data should present in external location (adls g...

• 6 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 6 kudos

Hi @Harun Raseed Basheer​​​, We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Werner Stinckens​​, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be ...

• 6 kudos
5 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors