• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
MoJaMa
Valued Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

The cluster will be terminated. But anyone with CAN_MANAGE can continue to start it, or clone it, and then delete it.

• 0 kudos
aladda
by Honored Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
aladda
Honored Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

For an optimal processing experience Databricks segregates the Spark application traffic from the management traffic to avoid Network contention. Spark application traffic communications between the Driver-Executor and the Executors themselves where ...

• 0 kudos
User16869510359
by Esteemed Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Delta perform listing of data directories?

I never ran VACUUM on the Delta table. Will Delta perform direct listing on those directories, I am afraid the query performance is going to get degraded over timeHow about the log directories. I have more than 100k JSON files in the log directory

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
User16869510359
Esteemed Contributor
  • 0 kudos

For both Data and logs, Delta does not perform listing. The transaction logs have the details of the files and the objects are directly accessed. Similarly with in the Delta log directory listing is performed. However, it's performed using a continu...

• 0 kudos
User16826992666
by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I copy my MLflow experiments from one workspace to another?

I would like to move my saved experiments and artifacts to a different Databricks workspace from where I originally created them. Is this possible?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
sajith_appukutt
Honored Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

It might be possible with a bit of code via mlflow client api ( there seems to be a way to run list_registered_models and extract info ) - but haven't tried it out. If the requirement is to share models between workspaces, one approach could be to h...

• 0 kudos
MoJaMa
by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
MoJaMa
Valued Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

If it's disabled / lost, then it's broken. If customer cannot recover the key, then it's gone forever. Databricks has no knowledge of the key (us knowing it would render it insecure).

• 0 kudos
User16790091296
by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
aladda
Honored Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

Depends on what you're looking for from a management perspective, but one option is the Account API which allows deploying/updating/configuring multiple workspaces in a given E2 accountUse this API to programmatically deploy, update, and delete works...

• 0 kudos
User16869510359
by Esteemed Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
User16869510359
Esteemed Contributor
  • 0 kudos

curl -H Metadata:true --noproxy "*" "http://169.254.169.254/metadata/instance?api-version=2020-09-01" | jq '.compute.tagsList[] | select(.name=="Creator") | .value'

• 0 kudos
aladda
by Honored Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why do Databricks deployments require 2 subnets for each workspace

Databricks must have access to at least two subnets for each workspace, with each subnet in a different availability zone per docs here

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
aladda
Honored Contributor II
  • 1 kudos

This is designed for optimal user experience and as a capacity planning strategy where if instances are not available in one AZ, the other subnet in a different AZ can be used to deploy instance from instead

• 1 kudos
User16869510359
by Esteemed Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
User16869510359
Esteemed Contributor
  • 1 kudos

Find the DriverDaemon%sh jpsTake the heap dump%sh jmap -dump:live,format=b,file=pbs_worker_DriverDaemon.hprof 2413Copy out to download%sh cp pbs_worker_DriverDaemon.hprof /dbfs/FileStore/pbs_worker_04-30-2021T15-50-00.hprof

• 1 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors