Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anonymous
by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hello Everyone, I am thrilled to announce that we have our 6th winner for the raffle contest - @Yogita Chavan​ . Please join me in congratulating he...

Hello Everyone,I am thrilled to announce that we have our 6th winner for the raffle contest - @Yogita Chavan​ . Please join me in congratulating her on this remarkable achievement!Your dedication and hard work have paid off, and we are delighted to ...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
yogu
Honored Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

@Suteja Kanuri​ i haven't received swag until now as per our last mail i provided size after that I didn't receive any mail for tracking details

• 2 kudos
5 More Replies
bshirdi
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Getting HTTP 502 bad gateway error!

Hello all,I am suddenly getting an HTTP 502 and DRIVER_LIBRARY_INSTALLATION_FAILURE error during the Python library installation when the cluster gets initialized. I have around 10 Python packages out of which 2-3, packages always failed to install a...

image.png
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Bhargav Shir​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question. Thanks.

• 2 kudos
Priyag1
by Honored Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 10 kudos

How to improve visualization and dasboard concepts?

How to improve visualization and dasboard concepts?

• 2 replies
  • 10 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 10 kudos

Hi @Priyadarshini G​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question. Thanks.

• 10 kudos
1 More Replies
carlosjrestr
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Does Unity Catalog on Azure require premium blob storage tier?

from the docs I read : Create a storage container where the metastore’s managed table data will be stored.This storage container must be in a Premium performance Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 account in the same region as the workspaces you want to us...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Carlos Restrepo​ We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Kaniz Fatma​ â€‹, and I was checking back to see if her suggestions helped you.Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to o...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
pranavyadavbugy
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding Discount on certifications for students

Hi team,I'm a student is there any student discounts for students on certification if yes please let me know.Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Pranav Yadav​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question. Thanks.

• 0 kudos
Phani1
by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Cross cloud (Databricks on AWS and Storage is on Azure)

We have a Databricks account on AWS and storage is on Azure Cloud (ADLS), because of cross-platform do we face any security and performance-related issues also is this feasible and supported? could you please provide your suggestions on this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Janga Reddy​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question. Thanks.

• 0 kudos
guille-ci
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[bug] databricks jobs list not desplaying 2.0 created jobs

Hi! When I use `databricks jobs list --version=2.0` I get all jobs deployed using 2.0 and 2.1 API, however, when I use `databricks jobs list --version=2.1` I only get jobs deployed using 2.1 API. This is a behaviour that we've only experienced recent...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Guillermo Sanchez​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question. Thanks.

• 0 kudos
marksachin_k
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Python custom Logging on Databricks

I am planning to introduce a custom logging to the databricks workload. To achieve this I am using a python logging module. I am storing logs in driver memory "file:/tmp/" directory before I move those logs to blob storage. In my personal databricks ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @MARKSACHIN K​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question. Thanks.

• 0 kudos
abhilashmhaisne
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error while creating workspace with 'Quickstart' on AWS

Cloudformation runs into error during 'assign Metastore' step.Following is the error from Cloudwatch:HTTP content: b'{ "error_code": "PERMISSION_DENIED", "message": "Cannot assign metastore to STANDARD tier workspace xyz" }What is the solution for th...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Abhilash Mhaisne​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question. Thanks.

• 1 kudos
rdobbss
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

How to use foreachbatch in deltalivetable or DLT?

I need to process some transformation on incoming data as a batch and want to know if there is way to use foreachbatch option in deltalivetable. I am using autoloader to load json files and then I need to apply foreachbatch and store results into ano...

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
TomRenish
New Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

Not sure if this will apply to you or not...I was looking at the foreachbatch tool to reduce the workload of getting distinct data from a history table of 20million + records because the df.dropDuplicates() function was intermittently running out of ...

• 3 kudos
3 More Replies
Oliver_Angelil
by Valued Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

New SQL Dashboard feature never loads

I've created the sample Taxi dashboard, but the charts never load?

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 13.39.59
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 3 kudos

Do you have the full error stack trace? does this happens frequently? whats the size of your cluster?

• 3 kudos
2 More Replies
gtaspark
by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! How to get the total directory size using dbutils

Is there a way to get the directory size in ADLS(gen2) using dbutils in databricks? If I run this dbutils.fs.ls("/mnt/abc/xyz") I get the file sizes inside the xyz folder( there are about 5000 files), I want to get the size of the XYZ folder how ca...

• 8 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
User16788316720
New Contributor III
  • 4 kudos

File size is only specified for files. So, if you specify a directory as your source, you have to iterate through the directory. The below snippet should work (and should be faster than the other solutions).import glob   def get_directory_size_in_byt...

• 4 kudos
7 More Replies
Prabhakar1
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 8 kudos

How Selenium Webdriver works on Azure Databricks? I am unable to run a simple code.

from selenium import webdriverfrom webdriver_manager.chrome import ChromeDriverManagerfrom selenium.webdriver.common.by import Byfrom selenium.webdriver.chrome.options import Optionsdrivers = webdriver.Chrome(ChromeDriverManager().install())drivers.g...

• 5 replies
  • 8 kudos
Latest Reply
Evan_MCK
Contributor
  • 8 kudos

I also got that error. What worked for me was downloading the chrome driver and ensuring its the latest version with shell scripts in the same notebook I used for web scraping. I could not use the web driver manager. You can see all the details here...

• 8 kudos
4 More Replies
AJ270990
by Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! ChromeDriver installation in Databricks

I am working on a Webscraping logic and need to install Chrome driver. How can I install it in the Databricks workbook ?

• 5 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
Evan_MCK
Contributor
  • 6 kudos

What worked for me was downloading the chrome driver and ensuring its the latest version with shell scripts in the same notebook I used for web scraping. You can see all the details here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69192050/using-selenium-...

• 6 kudos
4 More Replies
Suman
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can Lint be implemented in multilingual databricks notebook. ?

I want to implement lint in my project as part of CICD. But as my notebooks has a mix of python and scala . Can Lint be implemented there ?

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Suman
New Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

@Vidula Khanna​ I didn't hear from anyone . I am looking for this answer to implement in my databricks code of my project.Can you please assist.

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors