• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Ryan_Chynoweth
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Typically a method is associated to an object and/or class while a function is not. For example, the following class has a single method called "my_method":class MyClass():   def __init__(self, a): self.a = a     def my_method(self): ...

• 0 kudos
Kaniz
by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Ryan_Chynoweth
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Yield in python similar to the return key word, but instead of returning the output it returns a generated that can be iterated over. When you use the yield key word it will also remember the state of local variables for the next execution. You can r...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Geeya
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

After several iteration of filter and union, the data is bigger than spark.driver.maxResultSize

The process for me to build model is:filter dataset and split into two datasetsfit model based on two datasets union two datasetsrepeat 1-3 stepsThe problem is that after several iterations, the model fitting time becomes longer dramatically, and the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Ryan_Chynoweth
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

I assume that you are using PySpark to train a model? It sounds like you are collecting data on the driver and likely need to increase the size. Can you share any code?

• 0 kudos
jacek
by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is there an option to have cell titles in notebook view 'Table of contents' ? If not - could you add one?

I like cell title more than separate %md cell. Having cell title in the table of contents seems like quite simple feature. Is it possible? If not - could you add one?

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

@jacek​ - I wanted to pop in and give you a status update. The team is aware of your request. I can't make any promises on when something may change, but we appreciate your idea and bringing this to our attention.

• 2 kudos
5 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors