Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

harsh_12345
by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Passed data engineer Associate exam , but didnt recive any badge / certificate .Please help

Passed data engineer Associate exam , but didnt recive any badge / certificate .Please help

• 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
sharukh_lodhi
New Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

Hi, I gave the associate data engineer exam on 17 march, but I haven't received the certification.I got an email right after passing the certification that you would receive your certificate after 48 hours.Would you please look into my issue, thanks!...

• 2 kudos
6 More Replies
User16665996606
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to access public URLs via Databricks notebooks

I am trying to run a web application integrated with Gradio on Databricks. However, currently, I have to first run on the local URL and then launch it on the public URL. Are there any potential solutions for them to deploy the app on the public URL o...

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Sixuan He​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers you...

• 2 kudos
3 More Replies
joao
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Directory of Databricks certification holders, not available ?

Hi,I have previously queried the directory of Databricks certification holders at https://directory.databrickscertified.com/, but now I'm getting an error message (404). Has this dorectory moved somewhere else ? Or is this just a temporary outing ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Joao Moreira de Sa Coutinho​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one tha...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
flobib123
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Syntax highlight support for python multiline SQL strings

I would like to know if a tool is available in Databricks to manage the SQL syntax highlight in text.Like this VSCode plugin:https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ptweir.python-string-sqlThank you.

• 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
flobib123
New Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

Hello @Vidula Khanna​ ,No, no one answered my question correctly, but I'm using PySpark now, so I'm not on this topic anymore.But thank you for taking the time to answer me.

• 3 kudos
5 More Replies
4kb_nick
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

302 Found when trying to run Unity Catalog Quickstart

Hi there,I'm helping a client of mine set up an Azure Databricks environment. The workspace is set up for private access only, and we are using Azure Firewall and Azure Private Link.We have the network environment successfully configured to the point...

• 3 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 5 kudos

Hi @Nick Barretta​ I'm sorry you could not find a solution to your problem in the answers provided.Our community strives to provide helpful and accurate information, but sometimes an immediate solution may only be available for some issues.I suggest ...

• 5 kudos
2 More Replies
h_aloha
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bugs in data-engineer-learning-path-v1-0-0-notebooks.dbc

Error message returned in DE 4.1 - DLT UI WalkthroughCmd 6:pipeline_language = "SQL"# pipeline_language = "Python"DA.print_pipeline_config(pipeline_language)Error:AttributeError: 'DBAcademyHelper' object has no attribute 'get_username_hash'----------...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Helen Morgen​ Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.Your feedback...

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
RaviMuna_33806
by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

users/administrators counts per workspace

How can i find number of users/admins per workspace - looking for notebook execution option?

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Ravi M​ I'm sorry you could not find a solution to your problem in the answers provided.Our community strives to provide helpful and accurate information, but sometimes an immediate solution may only be available for some issues.I suggest providi...

• 1 kudos
7 More Replies
robert37201
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Job aborted due to stage failure: Input buffer size 0 for bloom filter is not power of 2

Query works great in a notebook, fails in Classic SQL Warehouse (photon enabled) with that error. Tables are relatively small. Just don't know where to begin understanding that error, google wasn't much help and Query History doesn't give me anything...

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @Robert McCartney​ We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Lakshay Goel​ â€‹, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to...

• 4 kudos
2 More Replies
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Error when running OPTIMIZE on a Delta table with generated columns

I am seeing an error when running OPTIMIZE on a Delta table with generated columns:com.databricks.sql.transaction.tahoe.schema.DeltaInvariantViolationException: CHECK constraint Generated Column (created <=> now()) violated by row with values: - crea...

• 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Jeff Erickson​ Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.Your feedbac...

• 3 kudos
2 More Replies
billaspiel
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Python open function is unable to detect the file in dbfs

hi , Im a newbie learning spark using databricks , I did some investigation and searched if this questions was been asked earlier in community forum but unable to find anything so . 1. DBFS is unable to detect the file even though its present in it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Dflo
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

I am having similar issues currently. I can read or access my storage account but when I attempted to read or access the container it told me path not found. I create the container and have full access as an owner.

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
pvignesh92
by Honored Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multi Statement Writes from Spark to Snowflake

Does Spark support multi statement writes to Snowflake in a single session? To elaborate, I have a requirement where I need to do A selective deletion of data from a Snowflake table and Insert records to Snowflake table ( Ranges from around 1 M rows)...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
pvignesh92
Honored Contributor
  • 0 kudos

In my analysis, I got the below understanding If your data is sitting in Snowflake and you have a set of DDL/DML queries that need to wrapped into a single transaction, you can use MULTI_STATEMENT option to 0 and use snowflake utils runQuery method t...

• 0 kudos
7 More Replies
sanjay
by Valued Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to backup databrick delta tables or workspace

Hi,I am trying to understand how to take backup of databrick delta tables/workspace and how to restore in case if any failure.Or suggest me any alternative solution to revert back if data is corrupted.Regards,Sanjay

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
NandiniN
Valued Contributor II
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Sanjay Jain​ ,Here are some of the ways Deep Clone: https://www.databricks.com/wp-content/uploads/notebooks/using-deep-clone-disaster-recovery-delta-lake-databricks.htmlRepos for notebooks and code: https://docs.databricks.com/repos/index.htmlht...

• 2 kudos
3 More Replies
KVNARK
by Honored Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! No certification vouchers in Rewards portal.

there are no certification vouchers in rewards portal. Could some one from data bricks team update whether you are planning to include them again and also very few data bricks merchandise.

• 7 replies
  • 7 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 7 kudos

Hi @KVNARK .​ Thank you for reaching out to us!The reward store will be updated for the Spring and new rewards will be introduced in the coming weeks. Kindly, bear with us.Regards

• 7 kudos
6 More Replies
RajeshRK
by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Download event, driver, and executor logs

Hi Team, I can see logs in Databricks console by navigating workflow -> job name -> logs. These logs are very generic like stdout, stderr and log4-avtive.log. How to download event, driver, and executor logs at once for a job? Regards,Rajesh.

• 7 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
RajeshRK
Contributor
  • 3 kudos

@Kaniz Fatma​ @John Lourdu​ @Vidula Khanna​ Hi Team,I managed to download logs using the Databricks command line as below: Installed the Databricks command line on my Desktop (pip install databricks-cli)Configured the Databricks cluster URL and perso...

• 3 kudos
6 More Replies
mkd_140848
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open notebook in new tab not working as of 2 March 2023. Web browser: Google Chrome 110.0.5481.178 Databricks version: Standard Cloud platform: Azure

Before Feb 2023, I often opened Notebook in new tabs by Ctrl (or Command for Mac) + Click the notebook names, in the Workspace explorer UI. Recently it stopped working (Ctrl + Click Notebook name, nothing happened). Is this a bug?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @David H​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 0 kudos
4 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors