Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sikki
by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Asset Bundle Workflow Redeployment Issue

Hello All,In my Databricks workflows, I have three tasks configured, with the final task set to run only if the condition "ALL_DONE" is met. During the first deployment, I observed that the dependency "ALL_DONE" was correctly assigned to the last tas...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Yeshwanth
Valued Contributor
  • 0 kudos

@Sikki thanks for confirming. For Azure DevOps please check the version of Databricks CLI installed.

• 0 kudos
7 More Replies
mrtellerz
by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parallel execution of SQL cell in Databricks Notebooks

Hi Team,Please provide guidance on enabling SQL cells  parallel execution in a notebook containing multiple SQL cells. Currently, when we execute notebook and all the SQL cells they run sequentially. I would appreciate assistance on how to execute th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Madalian
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

DownLoad CSV files from Delta Lake

We have around 1800 tables in Parq format (Delta Lake). These 1800 tables are very big, we have all these 1800 tables are converted into tables. But we have a requirement that, we need to download in CSV. (from PowerBI / any other reporting tool). Cu...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Madalian
New Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Dear Kaniz,Thank you. one doubt 1) converting tables data into CSV and saving again one more of storage layer.IS there any way on fly we can convert these tables into CSV's. and export into PowerBI? and again i see in powerBI has limitations around >...

• 1 kudos
2 More Replies
Phani1
by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parallel execution of SQL cell in Databricks Notebooks

Hi Team,Please provide guidance on enabling SQL cells  parallel execution in a notebook containing multiple SQL cells. Currently, when we execute notebook and all the SQL cells they run sequentially. I would appreciate assistance on how to execute th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Phani1 ,Can you please explain your usecase as databricks notebook support the sequential executions we have to look for workaround so it will great if you can explain it more.For now you can manually run multiple cell for sql but it's not possib...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
dashawn
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLT Pipeline Error Handling

Hello all.We are a new team implementing DLT and have setup a number of tables in a pipeline loading from s3 with UC as the target. I'm noticing that if any of the 20 or so tables fail to load, the entire pipeline fails even when there are no depende...

Data Engineering
Delta Live Tables
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 0 kudos

Thank you for sharing this @Kaniz. @dashawn did you were able to check Kaniz's docs? do you still need help or shall you accept Kaniz's solution? 

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
jenshumrich
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter not using partition

I have the following code:spark.sparkContext.setCheckpointDir("dbfs:/mnt/lifestrategy-blob/checkpoints") result_df.repartitionByRange(200, "IdStation") result_df_checked = result_df.checkpoint(eager=True) unique_stations = result_df.select("IdStation...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 0 kudos

it seems like there is a filter being apply according to this.  Filter (isnotnull(IdStation#2678) AND (IdStation#2678 = 1119844))  I would like to share the following notebook that covers in detail this topic, in case you would like to check it out h...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
MarcusC
by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary views no longer working for Share Compute

If I do this%sqlcreate or replace temporary view myviewasselect * from silver.<schema>.<table>;SHOW VIEWS;select * from myview;It works. But if I do the same on a Shared Compute it fails with[TABLE_OR_VIEW_NOT_FOUND] The table or view `myview` cannot...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 0 kudos

which DBR version are you using? 

• 0 kudos
3 More Replies
EhsanSaba
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RocksDB results in empty stream/stream joins dataframe

Since we enable RocksDB in our spark.conf the stream to stream joins/unions results in empty dataframe, does anyone else have the same experience? it is on AWSspark.conf.set("spark.sql.streaming.stateStore.providerClass","com.databricks.sql.streaming...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 0 kudos

Did you also update the checkpoint? You might need to use a new checkpoint after you enable the RocksDB state store.

• 0 kudos
Brammer88
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Trying to run databricks academy labs, but execution fails due to method to clearcache not whilelist

Hi there,Im trying to run DE 2.1 - Querying Files Directly on my workspace with a default cluster configuration for found below,but I cannot seem to run this file (or any other labs) as it gives me this error message  Resetting the learning environme...

Brammer88_0-1713340930496.png
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Brammer88
New Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Kaniz and databricks team,Did you already found some other solution for this? Thanks,Bram

• 2 kudos
5 More Replies
Mailendiran
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unity Catalog - Storage Account Data Access

I was exploring on unity catalog option on Databricks premium workspace.I understood that i need to create storage account credentials and external connection in workspace.Later, i can access the cloud data using 'abfss://storage_account_details' .I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
DouglasMoore
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

Databricks strategic direction is to deprecate mount points in favor of Unity Catalog Volumes.Setup an STORAGE CREDENTIAL and EXTERNAL LOCATION to access and define how to get to your cloud storage account. To access data on the account, define a Tab...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
kazinahian
by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lowcode ETL in Databricks

Hello everyone,I work as a Business Intelligence practitioner, employing tools like Alteryx or various low-code solutions to construct ETL processes and develop data pipelines for my Dashboards and reports. Currently, I'm delving into Azure Databrick...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
chloeh
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chaining window aggregations in SQL

In my SQL data transformation pipeline, I'm doing chained/cascading window aggregations: for example, I want to do average over the last 5 minutes, then compute average over the past day on top of the 5 minute average, so that my aggregations are mor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Fresher
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

users are deleted/ unsynced from azure AD to databricks

In azure AD, it's shows users are synced to Databricks. But in Databricks, it's showing users is not a part of the group. The user is not part of only one group , he is part of remaining groups. All the syncing works fine till yesterday. I don't now ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors