Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

fundat
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Metastore - Access validation failed

Hi,When i create a metastore in aws databricks, i always have this error in the picture bellow.Eventhought i follow this link https://docs.databricks.com/data-governance/unity-catalog/get-started.html#cloud-tenant-setup-aws

metastore_databricks_error
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Anatole Cadet​, We haven't heard from you on the last response from @karthik p​, and I was checking back to see if their suggestions helped you. Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others....

• 1 kudos
3 More Replies
HariharaSam
by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Enabling Fair Scheduler from Databricks Notebook

How to enable fair scheduler from Databricks notebook using python commands?

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Hariharan Sambath​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you....

• 3 kudos
1 More Replies
Braxx
by Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

List mounts for specyfic scope

I have like 40 mounts and some of them were done based on the scopes which now I want to remove. How can I list the mounts for specyfic scope or even better, get the list of all the mounts alongside the scopes?

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hey there @Bartosz Wachocki​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear fro...

• 3 kudos
1 More Replies
Pat
by Honored Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 18 kudos

Resolved! Cluster Modes - High Concurrency

It took me quite some time to find the option to create a cluster in High Concurrency mode. It was hidden in the new UI.What should be the way to access the data with TAC?What is the equivalent mode to work with TAC ?Does it mean that we are being pu...

image image.png image
  • 7 replies
  • 18 kudos
Latest Reply
Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 18 kudos

Thanks. Always happy to help.

• 18 kudos
6 More Replies
RamaSantosh
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Data load from Azure databricks dataframe to cosmos db container

I am trying to load data from Azure databricks dataframe to cosmos db container using below commandcfg = { "spark.cosmos.accountEndpoint" : cosmosEndpoint, "spark.cosmos.accountKey" : cosmosMasterKey, "spark.cosmos.database" : cosmosDatabaseName, "sp...

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hey @Rama Santosh Ravada​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from y...

• 3 kudos
1 More Replies
Praveen2609
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

dbfs access for job clusters and interactive cluster

Hi All,I am new to databricks need some understanding for my requirement .our requirement:a: we have zip file in azure blob storage and we are bringing that file to dbfs and unzip that file and executing our transformations in multiple steps (3 steps...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @praveen rajak​ Does @Debayan Mukherjee​  response answer your question? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Trey
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Where do you usually store and manage "JDBC credentials" to use on databricks notebook?

Hi all,I would like to improve the way I use JDBC credenditial information (ID/PW, host, port, etc)Where do you guys usually store and use the jdbc credentials?Thanks for your help in advance!

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Kwangwon Yi​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks...

• 3 kudos
1 More Replies
RohitKulkarni
by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

TCP/IP Issue

Hello Team,I am trying to read the data from Synapse analytics from databricks.The below is the Query to read the table.%python### Read from Azure Synapse table via spark.read.load df = spark.read \ .format("com.databricks.spark.sqldw") \ .option("ur...

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @Rohit Kulkarni​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 4 kudos
2 More Replies
db-avengers2rul
by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DBFS Rest Api is disabled

Dear Team,I have created a db account using gcp when i tried to create the token and configure databricks cli and tried to connect i get the below errordatabricks fs lserrorError: b'{"error_code":"FEATURE_DISABLED","message":"DBFS Rest Api is disable...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Rakesh Reddy Gopidi​ This is a known limitation with DBFS API and GCP. We are planning to redesign the DBFS API and we wanted to not gain more users that we later might need to migrate to a new API. If this is really required for you, please pro...

• 1 kudos
harri_renney
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Note

The visualisation of workflow tasks doesn't handle particular layouts well. This is because the arrows can pass underneath task blocks, this makes what would be a nice visualisation for exporting into a confusing one.I have provided an image of a set...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
HB
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Still missing Badge for Apache Spark 3.0 Associate Dev certification

Hello,I have taken my exam 2 weeks ago and have passed it but I still did not received my badge. I have contacted the support team twice but still no response. Could you please help? Thank you!

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
ashok_k_gupta12
New Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

Databricks should fix the certification platform ASAP, currently a user needs to login to multiple different sites to get a certification.Each site has its own login that makes it very difficult to remember. There is not integration or synergy among ...

• 3 kudos
3 More Replies
elementalM
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GCP auth time out in long running databricks job

I'm wondering if you can help me with a google auth issue related to structured streaming and long running databricks jobs in general. I will get this error after running for 8+ hours. Any tips on this? GCP auth issues for long running jobs?Caused by...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
elementalM
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Thanks, yes this seems to be the best work around - the good ole retry on fail. Thanks for the help.

• 0 kudos
4 More Replies
jwilliam
by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Does libraries installation happen on Data Plane or Control Plane?

Currently, when I install libraries on my clusters. This errors happens:WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Sivaprasad1
Valued Contributor II
  • 2 kudos

@John William​ : Yeah that's true. All the clusters will be residing in the data plane.

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
Bency
by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Queries with streaming sources must be executed with writeStream.start();

When I try to perform some transformations on a streaming data , I get Queries with streaming sources must be executed with writeStream.start(); error My aim is to do a lookup for every column in each rows in the streaming data . steaming_table=spark...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Noopur_Nigam
Valued Contributor II
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Bency Mathew​ You can use forEachBatch to perform the custom logic on each microbatch. Please refer to below document:https://docs.databricks.com/structured-streaming/foreach.html#perform-streaming-writes-to-arbitrary-data-sinks-with-structured-s...

• 2 kudos
dceman
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks with CloudWatch metrics without Instanceid dimension

I have jobs running on job clusters. And I want to send metrics to the CloudWatch. I set CW agent followed this guide.But issue is that I can't create useful metrics dashboard and alarms because I always have InstanceId dimension, and InstanceId is d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors