Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eyalo
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ingest from FTP server doesn't work

Hi,I am trying to connect my FTP server and store the files to a dataframe with the following code:%pip install ftputilfrom ftputil import FTPHostHost = "92.118.67.49"Login = "StrideNBM-DF_BO"Passwd = "Sdf123456"ftp_dir = "/dwh-reports/"with FTPHost(...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
ros
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Apache Hudi Table creation using hudi maven library

I installed hudi maven library org.apache.hudi:hudi-spark3.3-bundle_2.12:0.13.0 in Dbricks Runtime Ver : 12.2 LTS (includes Apache Spark 3.3.2, Scala 2.12) with spark config :spark.sql.catalog.spark_catalog org.apache.spark.sql.hudi.catalog.HoodieCat...

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
ros
New Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

@Shanmugavel Chandrakasu​ %sql create table hudi_cow_pt_tbl ( id bigint, name string, ts bigint, dt string, hh string ) using hudi tblproperties ( type = 'cow', primaryKey = 'id', preCombineField = 'ts' ) partitioned by (dt, hh) location '/mnt/data/h...

• 3 kudos
1 More Replies
Anonymous
by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hello Everyone, I am thrilled to announce that we have our 6th winner for the raffle contest -@Bolanle Adesanya​ . Please join me in congratulating h...

Hello Everyone,I am thrilled to announce that we have our 6th winner for the raffle contest -@Bolanle Adesanya​ . Please join me in congratulating her on this remarkable achievement!Your dedication and hard work have paid off, and we are delighted t...

winner7
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos
PawelK
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is it possible to create "Notification destinations"/"Alert destinations" through API or Pulumi/Terraform?

Hello, I'm looking for a way of defining notification destination using API or Pulumi/Terraform providers. However I cannot find it anywhere. Could you please help and advice if i'm missing something or it's not available at the moment?And If it's no...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
JordanYaker
Contributor
  • 1 kudos

This issue seems to point to the lack of a public API being the culprit behind the lack of a resource for Terraform.

• 1 kudos
3 More Replies
JordanYaker
by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integration options for Databricks Jobs and DataDog?

I know that there is already the Databricks (technically Spark) integration for DataDog. Unfortunately, that integration only covers the cluster execution itself and that means only Cluster Metrics and Spark Jobs and Tasks. I'm looking for somethin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Edwin
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to load data from Redshift

I've been trying to connect to RedShift following Databrick's documentation and validated that I'm using runtime version 11.3 on my cluster and that I have read/write privileges on the tempdir bucket. But, I'm unable to load data from RedShift to a S...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
AEM
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set charset encoding in SQL view?

Hi! I have a SQL query that has a where-clause that checks a string attribute not being equal to e.g. 'シミュレータに接続されていません' (Japanese). This works fine when running the query in SQL Editor ad hoc, but creating a view with the same query, the special cha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
mbdata
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Toggle line comment

I work with Azure Databricks. The shortcut Ctrl + / to toggle line comment doesn't work on AZERTY keyboard on Firefox... Do you know this issue ? Is there an other shortcut I can try ? Thanks !

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Germo
New Contributor II
  • 3 kudos

any update? How I can toogle the line comment using a German keyboard?Why not allowing users to modify or add keyboard shortcuts?

• 3 kudos
3 More Replies
Aviral-Bhardwaj
by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! MCQ of The Week (Data Engineer Associate Preparation)

A data engineer, User A, has promoted a new pipeline to production by using the REST API to programmatically create several jobs. A DataOps engineer, User B, has configured an external orchestration tool to trigger job runs through the REST API. Both...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

@Ajay Pandey​  II really appreciate your efforts and you are right in terms of UI, but when we carefully see the question we foundWhich statement describes the contents of the workspace audit logs concerning these events?audit logs are generated and...

• 2 kudos
4 More Replies
Siva3079
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Analytics workbench

How to implement analytics workbench in Data-bricks to access live marketplace datasets of snowflake.

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
gdoron
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

using pyspark can I write to an s3 path I don't have GetObject permission to?

After spark finishes writing the dataframe to S3, it seems like it checks the validity of the files it wrote with: `getFileStatus` that is `HeadObject` behind the scenes.What if I'm only granted write and list objects permissions but not GetObject? I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Lakshay
Esteemed Contributor
  • 0 kudos

It is not possible in my opinion.

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors