Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mikki007
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to extract the start and end time of the command line cell of the notebook using REST API in Azure Databricks?

HiI have a notebook with many command line cells in it.I want to extract the execution time of each cell using Databricks REST API? How can I do that?Please note - I managed to get the Start & End time of the Job using REST API (/2.1/jobs/runs/get) f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Milind Keer​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers y...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
g96g
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

data is not written back to data lake

I have this strange case where data is not written back to data lake. I have 3 container- . Bronze, Silver and Gold. I have done the mounting and have not problem to read the source data and write it Bronze layer ( using hive meta store catalog). T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Givi Salu​ Hope everything is going great.Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us so we ...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
AmineHY
by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Error When Starting the Cluster

I am having this error when running my cluster, any idea why?

• 4 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
NandiniN
Valued Contributor II
  • 6 kudos

@Werner Stinckens​ , I checked again, you cannot change them after your workspace is deployed. The only way right now is to recreate the workspace and migrate. It’s not possible to update CIDR range right now without migration.

• 6 kudos
3 More Replies
DK03
by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Deepak Kini​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers y...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Divya_Bhadauria
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to run python script from git repo in Databricks job

I'm getting cannot read python file on running this job which is configured to run a python script from git repo. Run result unavailable: run failed with error message Cannot read the python file /Repos/.internal/7c39d645692_commits/ff669d089cd8f93e9...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Divya_Bhadauria
New Contributor II
  • 2 kudos

Hi Vidula,Yes, the above solution worked out for me. Tried debugging using all of the above steps and it turned out the path I was using in the job config was incorrect.

• 2 kudos
2 More Replies
Hubert-Dudek
by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Databricks marketplace is here. With Databricks Marketplace, you can easily browse and discover data that suits your needs and get instant access with...

Databricks marketplace is here. With Databricks Marketplace, you can easily browse and discover data that suits your needs and get instant access with Delta Sharing. Once you find a dataset you like, you can add it to your Databricks catalog. 

market1 market2 market3
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos
Zara
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

loading incremental data

I want to load incremental data to the delta live table, I wrote function to load data for 10 tables, every time that I run the pipe line, some tables are empty and have a schema, and when I run again, the other tables are empty and the previous tabl...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Annapurna_Hiriy
New Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

@zahra Jalilpour​ How the DLT tables and views are updated depends on the update type:Refresh all: All live tables are updated to reflect the current state of their input data sources. For all streaming tables, new rows are appended to the table.Full...

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
ankris
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can anyone provide support on streamlit connectivity with databricks delta table/sql end point

Can anyone provide support on streamlit connectivity with databricks delta table/sql end point

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @ananthakrishna raikar​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
Krish1
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deltalkake vs Delta table

Can somebody give me good definition of delta lake vs delta table? What are the use cases of each, similarities and differences? Sorry I’m new to databricks ans trying to learn.

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Annapurna_Hiriy
New Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Delta Lake and Delta table are related concepts in the Apache Delta Lake project. which extends Apache Spark with ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, Durability) capabilities for data lakes. Delta Lake provides a storage layer that enables trans...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
Vishal09k
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Display Command Not showing the Result, Rather giving the Dataframe Schema

Display Command Not showing the Result, Rather giving the Dataframe Schema 

image image
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II
  • 2 kudos

hey ,can you try you sql query with this methodselect * from (your sql query )

• 2 kudos
YSF
by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delta Live Table & Autoloader adding a non-existent column

I'm trying to setup autoloader to read some csv files. I tried with both autoloader with the DLT decorator as well as just autoloader by itself. The first column of the data is called "run_id", when I do a spark.read.csv() directly on the file it com...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

can you attach the exact output so that I can have a look on that .

• 0 kudos
YSF
by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any elegant pattern for Autoloader/DLT development?

Does anyone have a workflow or pattern that works for developing with autoloader/DLT? I'm still new to but the fact that while testing it's creating checkpoints using schema locations makes it really tricky to develop with and hammer out a working ve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

what basically you are refering here as pattern .

• 0 kudos
Nishin
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in SQL statement: SparkException: Table Access Control is not enabled on this cluster.

Hi Experts,Am using 'DataScience and Engineering' Workspace in Azure databricks and want to test 'table access control' on legacy Hive metastore on cluster.i did all what is mentioned in the link 'https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/da...

image image
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @nishin kumar​ Hope everything is going great.Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us so ...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Anuragranjeet
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

docs.databricks.com

I want to generate a personal access token on a service principal. I generated a service principal in Azure active directory and using Azure devops pipeline, I got it added to databricks workspace- where I am a work space administrator. After adding ...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Anurag Ranjeet​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answer...

• 2 kudos
4 More Replies
joao_vnb
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @joao vnb​ Hope everything is going great.Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us so we c...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors