Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

labtech
by Valued Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 20 kudos

Resolved! Limit resource when create cluster in Databricks on AWS platform

Hi team,Could you please help check on my case? I always failed at this step Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 20 kudos
Latest Reply
labtech
Valued Contributor II
  • 20 kudos

Thanks all your answer. The problem come from AWS side. Don't know why the first ticket they said that the issue didn't come from AWS

• 20 kudos
4 More Replies
tanjil
by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Downloading sharepoint lists using python

Hello, I am trying to download lists from SharePoint into a pandas dataframe. However I cannot get any information successfully. I have attempted many solution mentioned in stackoverflow. Below is one of those attempts: # https://pypi.org/project/sha...

• 7 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
jessykoo32
New Contributor II
  • 6 kudos

Hello tanjil,I am new here and I need that code Please Help me. MyAccountAccess Rewards

• 6 kudos
6 More Replies
preetham333
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Did not received badge

I have completed my data bricks lakehouse fundamentals but did not received badge. Please help in this issue.

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @kalle preetham​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 4 kudos
2 More Replies
prashant7sep
by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation badge not received

Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation badge not receivedI just passed the Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation at https://partner-academy.databricks.com/ and I haven't received my badge yet and cant find the credentials. Please advise.

• 7 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 5 kudos

Hi @Prashant Singh​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 5 kudos
6 More Replies
Hubert-Dudek
by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 22 kudos

How to process files from the internet in databricks? "spark.sparkContext.addFile" download file to HDFS directory. "SparkFiles.get&quo...

How to process files from the internet in databricks?"spark.sparkContext.addFile" download file to HDFS directory. "SparkFiles.get" return the path and the name. However, as Databricks use the DBFS file system, we need to add the "file:///" prefix to...

image.png
  • 2 replies
  • 22 kudos
Latest Reply
Matt101122
Contributor
  • 22 kudos

@Hubert Dudek​ Do you know if addFile should work with abfss:// path? Trying to add a file from azure data lake with external location in unity catalog.

• 22 kudos
1 More Replies
jeremy1
by New Contributor II
  • 10 replies
  • 7 kudos

DLT and Modularity (best practices?)

I have [very] recently started using DLT for the first time. One of the challenges I have run into is how to include other "modules" within my pipelines. I missed the documentation where magic commands (with the exception of %pip) are ignored and was...

• 10 replies
  • 7 kudos
Latest Reply
Greg_Galloway
New Contributor III
  • 7 kudos

I like the approach @Arvind Ravish​ shared since you can't currently use %run in DLT pipelines. However, it took a little testing to be clear on how exactly to make it work. First, ensure in the Admin Console that the repos feature is configured as f...

• 7 kudos
9 More Replies
ACP
by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screenshot 2023-01-09 094039

Hey guys,Databricks academy login is not working. I have been trying for the past 1 hour and still doesn't work. It seems to be with the Databricks https certificate being expired but not sure. I'm attaching an image with the error. Any help with thi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Andre Paiva​ ,Can you please try now I can able to load both customer and partner academy websites, I think the Academy team has fixed the issue.  Happy Learning!!

• 0 kudos
4 More Replies
databicky
by Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! How to add a current date as suffix while using copy?

how to add a current date after filename suffix while copy from the dbutils like report20221223.xlsx​dbutils.fs.cp('dbfs://temp/balancing/report.xlsx','abfss://con@adls/provsn/result/report.xlsx',True)​i need to add the current date in the file like ...

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Mohammed sadamusean​, We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Aviral Bhardwaj​ and @Ratna Chaitanya Raju Bandaru​, and I was checking back to see if their suggestions helped you. Or else, If you have any solution, please do share ...

• 3 kudos
4 More Replies
thibault
by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monaco editor - Toggle line comment not working

I recently tried the new editor, and usual shortcuts like CTRL + / to comment is ineffective. Is this a known issue? It's working fine with the classic editor, so I am switching back to it in the meantime, but it would be great to use this new additi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
thibault
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

It has been fixed now, thanks!

• 0 kudos
5 More Replies
Aviral-Bhardwaj
  • 2 replies
  • 19 kudos

�� Deltalake Vs Datalake in Databricks ��Delta Lake Databricks Delta Lake is an open-source storage layer that sits on top of existing d...

Deltalake Vs Datalake in Databricks Delta Lake DatabricksDelta Lake is an open-source storage layer that sits on top of existing data lake storage, such as Azure Data Lake Store or Amazon S3. It provides a more robust and scalable alternative to tra...

• 2 replies
  • 19 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 19 kudos

Awesome!

• 19 kudos
1 More Replies
Nilave
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Azure Databricks unable to connect to private DNS KeyVault in createScope, showing "DNS invalid"

I have an Azure KeyVault with private endpoint created in the same Vnet as Azure Databricks. While trying to add it as a scope using the private DNS Zone ie <KVname>.privatelink.vaultcore.azure.netgetting error "DNS  is invalid and cannot be reached....

• 6 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
mark_362882
New Contributor III
  • 5 kudos

I got it working by creating the KV backed scope via UI. I used the the dns without the private part: <KVName>.vault.azure.netThe private dns will resolve it to the right IP.You do have to check the "Allow trusted Microsoft services to bypass this fi...

• 5 kudos
5 More Replies
rubenteixeira
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't parallelize model training with sc.parallelize, even tough I can run the same code without parallelizing

I'm training a NeuralProphet for a time series forecasting problem. I'm trying to parallelize my training, but this error is appearingThe folder lightning_logs has a hparams.yaml but it's empty. Is this related to permissions on the cluster? Thanks i...

image image.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hi,Please let us know if this was checked already:

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Aviral-Bhardwaj
  • 2 replies
  • 20 kudos

⏩ Understanding Unity Catalog in Databricks ⏮ In Databricks, the Unity Catalog is a data catalog that allows you to store, access, and manage data wit...

Understanding Unity Catalog in Databricks In Databricks, the Unity Catalog is a data catalog that allows you to store, access, and manage data within your Databricks workspace. It provides a unified interface for working with data across different s...

• 2 replies
  • 20 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 20 kudos

Nice one!Keep sharing such informative posts.

• 20 kudos
1 More Replies
tanjil
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

print(flush = True) not working

Hello, I have the following minimum example working example using multiprocessing:from multiprocessing import Pool   files_list = [('bla', 1, 3, 7), ('spam', 12, 4, 8), ('eggs', 17, 1, 3)]     def f(t): print('Hello from child process', flush = Tr...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
tanjil
New Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

No errors are generated. The code executes successfully, but there the print statement for "Hello from child process" does not work.

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
Optum
by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Databricks JDBC & Remote Write

Hello,I'm trying to write to a Delta Table in my Databricks instance from a remote Spark session on a different cluster with the Simba Spark driver. I can do reads, but when I attempt to do a write, I get the following error:{  df.write.format("jdbc...

• 10 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
  • 4 kudos

Could you try setting the flag to ignore transactions? I’m not sure what the exact flag is, but there should be more details in the JDBC manual on how to do this

• 4 kudos
9 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors