Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

johnny1
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why it still complain REST API version is 2.0 even though set it to 2.1 ?

root@387ece6d15b2:/usr/workspace# databricks --versionVersion 0.17.3root@387ece6d15b2:/usr/workspace# databricks jobs configure --version=2.1root@387ece6d15b2:/usr/workspace# databricks jobs get --job-id 123WARN: Your CLI is configured to use Jobs AP...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
johnny1
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

Command "databricks jobs configure --version=2.1" not work.workaround with adding option "--version=2.1" to each databricks jobs/runs command .It is not very convenient.

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
isaac_gritz
by Valued Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 8 kudos

Library Dependency

How to Install Libraries on DatabricksYou can install libraries in Databricks at the cluster level for libraries commonly used on a cluster, at the notebook-level using %pip, or using global init scripts when you have libraries that should be install...

• 6 replies
  • 8 kudos
Latest Reply
Chris_Shehu
Valued Contributor III
  • 8 kudos

It can be a risky to install libraries without any sort of oversite/security structure to ensure those libraries have no vulnerabilities. I think more caution needs to be added to the wording of these documents to express that. All of the libraries w...

• 8 kudos
5 More Replies
Sweta
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

DBU usage for Job Cluster vs interactive cluster

Hi,​ Could there be a difference in the DBU charge for 2 cluster of exact same configuration and workload but one is a job cluster and the other is an interactive cluster?​Thanks,Sweta​

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Swetha Marakani​ Does @Prabakar Ammeappin​  response answer your question? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
User16205386188
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change IP range of Subnet for Azure environment

Is there a roadmap to make possible to change IP range without the creation of a new workspace for Azure environment?

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Camila Queiroz​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
AlexSantiago
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

spotify API get token - raw_input was called, but this frontend does not support input requests.

hello everyone, I'm trying use spotify's api to analyse my music data, but i'm receiving a error during authentication, specifically when I try get the token, above my code.Is it a databricks bug?pip install spotipyfrom spotipy.oauth2 import SpotifyO...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Alex Santos Santiago​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from y...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
HariharaSam
by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Parallel Processing of Databricks Notebook

I have a scenario where I need to run same databricks notebook multiple times in parallel.What is the best approach to do this ?

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 2 kudos

Hi @Hariharan Sambath​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you....

• 2 kudos
3 More Replies
learnerbricks
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how should I start databricks ?

Hello Guys,I am new to databricks. I have try to read the documentation as much I can. Now I want to jump in. What I Want : I have store my parquet file in Databricks storage system. I want to load this file into Data Lake Table. And then want to do ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Learner bricks​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
swetha
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Retrieving the job-id's of a notebook running inside tasks

I have created a job, Inside a job I have created tasks which are independent, I have used the concept of concurrent futures to exhibit parallelism and in each task there are couple of notebooks running(which are independent) Each notebook running ha...

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @swetha kadiyala​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Th...

• 4 kudos
2 More Replies
leon
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error when creating a new workspace in GCP

Hello, We have several workspaces in GCP and want to create another one in another region. For some reason, after we enter all GKE IP ranges, we got a BAD_REQUEST error that applies that it couldn't get our oath token.We tried to login out and in aga...

detabrics-error
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Leon Bam​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
ClaudeR
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can someone help me understand how compute pricing works.

Im looking at using Databricks internally for some Data Science projects. I am however very confused to how the pricing works and would like to obviously avoid high spending right now. Internal documentation and within Databricks All-Purpose Compute...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Claude Repono​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Than...

• 1 kudos
3 More Replies
Anonymous
by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is it the Lakehouse suitable as a OLTP and OLAP system at the same time? Recently I have seen some discussion in the company I work and it is basicall...

Is it the Lakehouse suitable as a OLTP and OLAP system at the same time?Recently I have seen some discussion in the company I work and it is basically if the Lakehouse is a tool to be used as both transactional and analytical system.The discussion ha...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Esteban Sierra-Munera​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from ...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
garneroproject
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am a wheelchair woodworking projects worker. Working from a wheelchair presents some unique challenges such as santa sleigh to access, mobility, and...

I am a wheelchair woodworking projects worker. Working from a wheelchair presents some unique challenges such as santa sleigh to access, mobility, and construction, but also provides different perspectives as well as strong motivation to finding solu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
ramankr48
by Contributor II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how to add an identity column to an existing table?

I have created a database called retail and inside database a table is there called sales_order. I want to create an identity column in the sales_order table, but while creating it I am getting an error.

• 11 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
PriyaAnanthram
Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

My DBR

• 2 kudos
10 More Replies
Anonymous
by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Heads up! October �� Community Social! On October 20th we are hosting another Community Social - we're doing these monthly ! We want to mak...

Heads up! October Community Social!On October 20th we are hosting another Community Social - we're doing these monthly ! We want to make sure that we all have the chance to connect as a community often. Come network, talk data, and just get social! ...

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos
AlexDavies
by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Jobs with dynamic task parameters

We have a jar method that takes in as a parameter "--date 2022-01-01" and it will process that dates worth of data. However when invoked via a job the date we want to pass in is the day before the job run was startedWe could default this in the jar j...

• 0 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors