Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Maverick1
by Valued Contributor II
  • 14 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! How to deploy a databricks managed workspace model to sagemaker from databricks notebook

I wanted to deploy a registered model present in databricks managed MLFlow to a sagemaker via databricks notebook?As of now, it is not able to run mlflow sagemaker build-and-push container command directly. What all configurations or steps needed to ...

• 14 replies
  • 7 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 7 kudos

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ , Yes, it's the right process. Thanks.

• 7 kudos
13 More Replies
study_community
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Error creating delta table over an existing delta schema

I created a delta table through a cluster over a dbfs location .Schema :create external table tmp_db.delta_data(delta_id int ,delta_name varchar(20) , delta_variation decimal(10,4) ,delta_incoming_timestamp timestamp,delta_date date generated always ...

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

varchartype is only available as from spark 3.1 I think.https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-ref-datatypes.htmlThe link is for spark 3.2, and 3.1 also has varchartype. So can you check your spark version?Also if the table definition still exists...

• 3 kudos
1 More Replies
sh_abrishami_ie
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Driver is up but is not responsive, likely due to GC.

Hi,I have a problem with writing an excel file into the mounted file.after 10 mins I see the Driver is up but is not responsive, likely due to GC on the log events.I'm using the following script:df.repartition(1).write .format("com.crealytics.spark....

• 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Shokoufeh Abrishami​ , Can you show the error stack or the logs?

• 3 kudos
2 More Replies
Soma
by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Queries regarding workspace Migration to Premium

We are planning to migrate from standard to premium workspaceWe need to know if below artifacts will be maintainedneed to check on streaming Job DowntimeAccess token DBFS Access Production Cluster /JobsCluster ID Job ID and other properties like URL ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Soma
Valued Contributor
  • 0 kudos

hi @Kaniz Fatma​  then I can assume there wont be any impact on metastore and all the metadata(table definition,schema ) will be available post upgradation

• 0 kudos
6 More Replies
Ketna
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I have included SparkJDBC42.jar in my war file. but when i start my application using tomcat, i get EOFExceptions from log4j classes. I need help with what is causing this and How to resolve this issue? Please help.

Below is part of the exceptions I am getting:org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig processAnnotationsJarSEVERE: Unable to process Jar entry [com/simba/spark/jdbc42/internal/apache/logging/log4j/core/pattern/ThreadIdPatternConverter.class] from Ja...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Ketna Khalasi​ , For Log4j related queries, please go through this post.

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
anthony_cros
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to publish a notebook in order to share its URL, as a Premium Plan user?

Hi,I'm a Premium Plan user and am trying to share a notebook via URL.The link at https://docs.databricks.com/notebooks/notebooks-manage.html#publish-a-notebook states: "If you’re using Community Edition, you can publish a notebook so that you can sha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hello @Anthony Cros​ - My name is Piper, and I'm a moderator for Databricks. Welcome and thank you for your question. We will give the members some time to answer your question. If needed, we will circle back around later.

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
jpwp
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adding a dependent library to a Job task permanently adds it to the entire cluster?

Why does adding a dependent library to a Job task also permanently add it to the entire cluster?I am using python wheels, and even when I remove the dependent library from a Job task, the wheel is still part of the cluster configuration.If I then upd...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

If you have configured a library to install on all clusters automatically, or you select an existing terminated cluster that has libraries installed, the job execution does not wait for library installation to complete. If a job requires a specific l...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
Chris_Shehu
by Valued Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Are there Visio stencils for Databricks?

I need to create some Visio's to show different processes in Databricks. Microsoft offers a Azure pack but it doesn't include Databricks.

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Christopher Shehu​ , You can try this. It has the stencils for Databricks as well as Databricks Azure.

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
Situs_UG300_Off
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

res.cloudinary.com

Link UG300 ada menyediakan depo tipe e- wallet yang dapat dipakai unyuk dapat melaksanakan pembelian ataupun top up saldo ke e- wallet tujuan yang telah ada di dalam web. Adanya berita gembira buat kalian yang tidak mempunyai rekening bank, Jika kali...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
frank26364
by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Export Databricks results to Blob in a csv file

Hello everyone,I want to export my data from Databricks to the blob. My Databricks commands select some pdf from my blob, run Form Recognizer and export the output results in my blob. Here is the code: %pip install azure.storage.blob %pip install...

• 7 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

@Francis Bouliane​ - Thank you for sharing the solution.

• 4 kudos
6 More Replies
frank26364
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Command prompt won't let me type the Databricks token

Hi, I am trying to set up Databricks CLI using the command prompt on my computer. I downloaded the Python 3.9 app and successfully ran the command pip install databricks-cliWhen I try to set up the Databricks token, I am able to type my Databricks Ho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hey there! You're on a roll today! Thanks for letting us know.

• 0 kudos
3 More Replies
William_Scardua
by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to Intercept Spark Listener with Pyspark ?

hi guys,​It`s possible to intercept Spark Listener with Pyspark to collect indicator like shuffle, skew ratio, etc ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

interesting question.I know that you can use the SparkListener to collect info, f.e. here.Mind that the class is written in Scala, so my first thought was that it is not possible in python/pyspark.But SO says it is possible, but with a lot of overhea...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
BorislavBlagoev
by Valued Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Converting dataframe to delta.

Is it possible to convert the dataframe to a delta table without saving the dataframe on the storage?

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 kudos

no, it will only be a delta table when writing it.

• 2 kudos
1 More Replies
bluetail
by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'mlflow' when running a notebook

I am running a notebook on the Coursera platform.my configuration file, Classroom-Setup, looks like this:%python   spark.conf.set("com.databricks.training.module-name", "deep-learning") spark.conf.set("com.databricks.training.expected-dbr", "6.4")   ...

• 6 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
User16753724663
Valued Contributor
  • 5 kudos

Hi @Maria Bruevich​ ,From the error description, it looks like the mlflow library is not present. You can use ML cluster as these type of cluster already have mlflow library. Please check the below document:https://docs.databricks.com/release-notes/r...

• 5 kudos
5 More Replies
DanVartanian
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Help trying to calculate a percentage

The image below shows what my source data is (HAVE) and what I'm trying to get to (WANT).I want to be able to calculate the percentage of bad messages (where formattedMessage = false) by source and date.I'm not sure how to achieve this in DatabricksS...

havewant
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

you could use a windows function over source and date with a sum of messagecount. This gives you the total per source/date repeated on every line.Then apply a filter on formattedmessage == false and divide messagecount by the sum above.

• 1 kudos
3 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors