Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Harish14
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Hi @Vidula Khanna​  i have taken databricks data engineer associate exam on nov 27th . in result mail it is mentioned i have obtained below 70% in ass...

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ i have taken databricks data engineer associate exam on nov 27th . in result mail it is mentioned i have obtained below 70% in assessment but as per the section wise results i have gained more than 70% . Can you please check and up...

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @Harish Raj​ Please bear with us!I already have shared this issue with the respective person in the Academy team. Thanks for your patience!

• 4 kudos
2 More Replies
DwrCymru
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Data bricks issue writing to Azure synapse

Process is to pickup data from an external table in Azure Synapse and combine with other tables and write to another synapse tables. Data for external table is in Azure storage. It was fine for months ,all of sudden last week it errored out with err...

• 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
UmaMahesh1
Honored Contributor III
  • 4 kudos

Also do check out this blog from this stack overflow question.https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66747544/databricks-write-back-to-azure-synapse-errorhttps://chinnychukwudozie.com/2020/11/13/write-data-from-azure-databricks-to-azure-synapse-analytic...

• 4 kudos
3 More Replies
FerArribas
by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Redirect error in access to web app in Azure Databricks with private front endpoint

I have created a workspace with private endpoint in Azure following this guide:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/administration-guide/cloud-configurations/azure/private-linkOnce I have created the private link of type browser_authent...

• 5 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
FerArribas
Contributor
  • 6 kudos

Hi, We have solved the problem by setting up CNAME type records in our resolver DNS architecture.Thanks!

• 6 kudos
4 More Replies
elgeo
by Valued Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Invalid JDBC url

Hello. I am trying to establish a connection between DBeaver and Databricks. I followed the steps in DBeaver integration with Databricks | Databricks on AWS, but I get the following error while testing the connection: Could anyone provide any insight...

jdbc_url_error
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @ELENI GEORGOUSI​ Glad to hear! It's a request that mark an answer as best.Thanks...

• 4 kudos
6 More Replies
mickniz
by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

Unable to create materialized view in Unity enabled Catalogues.

Hi Team,I was going through one of the videos of Databricks Sql Serverless and it say there is materialized view support . We can create materialized view .I tried same on my cluster of Sql Warehouse gives below error: 

• 3 replies
  • 6 kudos
Latest Reply
Felix
New Contributor III
  • 6 kudos

Materialized views is in private preview right now afaik. Please talk to your account or customer success team at Databricks in order to sign up and enable it for your workspace. Thanks!

• 6 kudos
2 More Replies
nevoezov
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

java.lang.SecurityException: Could not verify permissions for OverwritePartitionsDynamic RelationV2 - Delta tables dynamic partition overwrite on Databricks ACL enabled clusters

I'm working on Databricks ACL enabled clusters, and having trouble performing dynamic partition overwrite to Delta tables.I have created a test table using the following query:CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS test_01 ( id STRING, name STRING, c...

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos
Gustavo_Az
by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! When will be available the course "Data Engineering with Databricks V3" in Databricks Academy?

In the documentation of the V2 it says that it would be released 4 days ago. But searching for it in the academy only throws results for V1 and V2.

• 9 replies
  • 27 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 27 kudos

@Gustavo Amadoz Navarro​  Updated new infoThis course will be part of the data engineer learning path once the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate V3 exam is released (November 19, 2022). BEFORE YOU GET STARTED: Please note that this course,...

• 27 kudos
8 More Replies
yogu
by Honored Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 25 kudos

Can anyone plz help for mine below issues

Can anyone plz help for mine below issues

• 3 replies
  • 25 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 25 kudos

Hi @Yogita Chavan​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else bricksters will get back to you soon. Thanks

• 25 kudos
2 More Replies
Siebert_Looije
by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 11 kudos

How to setup an all-purpose cluster pool for all my jobs?

Today, we start working on setting up an all-purpose cluster pool for all the jobs that we are running on databricks. We used the documentation for this but we got some issues when running our jobs.The errors in the jobs are the following: The jobs a...

Error message Jobs pool configuration cluster configuration
  • 4 replies
  • 11 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 11 kudos

Hi @Siebert Looije​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Tha...

• 11 kudos
3 More Replies
clant
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Structured Streaming from SFTP

Hello,Is it possible to use a SFTP location to load from for structured streaming.At the moment we are going from SFTP->S3->databricks via structured streaming. I would like to cut out the S3 part.CheersChris

• 1 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @Chris Lant​ Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else bricksters will get back to you soon. Thanks.

• 4 kudos
manuelt
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 11 kudos

How long does it take to enable SQL Serverless for Azure Databricks?

I have filled the form to enable SQL Serverless twice in our Azure Databricks workspace, but I have not received any response through email nor I have serverless enabled in our workspace.

• 6 replies
  • 11 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 11 kudos

Hi @Manuel Torrez​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear from you.Than...

• 11 kudos
5 More Replies
Ancil
by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! TypeError: 'JavaPackage' object is not callable - DocumentAssembler() - Spark NLP

Hi,I am doing a grammar check using spark NLP using azure databricks. But am getting TypeError: 'JavaPackage' object is not callable - in DocumentAssembler() intialization line.document_assembler = DocumentAssembler()\ .setInputCol("text")\ .setOutpu...

image.png
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Ancil
Contributor II
  • 3 kudos

Hi its working after adding below configs in cluster. Please check URL for more info :- https://nlp.johnsnowlabs.com/docs/en/install#databricks-support

• 3 kudos
Srikrishna
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation badge not received

Hi ive cleared Databricks Lakehouse Fundamental on 10/26/2022 and the certificate i received after clicking "download your certificate here" is not accurate as it only shows my name,i've also checked with accredible site. Please help me on this matte...

• 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 4 kudos

Hi @Srikrishna Parthasarathy​ Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. We'd love to hear fr...

• 4 kudos
2 More Replies
Harish14
by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Jose Gonzalez​  ​i have taken databricks data engineer associate exam on nov 27th . in result mail it is mentioned i have obtained below 70% in as...

Hi @Jose Gonzalez​ â€‹i have taken databricks data engineer associate exam on nov 27th . in result mail it is mentioned i have obtained below 70% in assessment but as per the section wise results i have gained more than 70% . Can you please check and u...

• 0 replies
  • 3 kudos
Marco9898
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Running SQL Data File through Notebook Python

I am attempting to run larger sql scripts through Databricks Notbook and export data to a file. For the most part the Notebook works when the sql script is a single SELECT statement. However, if the sql file is more complicated such as involving the ...

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 3 kudos

Hi @Marco Perez​ Does @Jose Gonzalez​ response answer your question? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?We'd love to hear from you.Thanks!

• 3 kudos
1 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors